Several secure parking facilities are located within a short walking distance from Perth Concert Hall. These include:
• City of Perth, Perth Concert Hall Car Park:
This is an undercover car park open from 6am – midnight daily. Access from Terrace Road.
• City of Perth, Terrace Road Car Park:
This is a 24-hour car park with access from Terrace Road.
• City of Perth, Fire Station Car Park:
This is a 24-hour car park with access from Hay Street or Murray Street.
• City of Perth, Council House Car Park:
This is an undercover car park open until 1am. Closed on public holidays. Access from St Georges Terrace.
• Wilson Car Park, Kings Complex Car Park:
This is 24-hour car park that is accessible every day of the week. Entry to the car park can be found at 517 Hay Street, Perth.
Please note: Road works in the Perth CBD area may affect transport and parking for Perth Concert Hall. For more information to plan your trip accordingly click here
• Perth Concert Hall is located on the main Perth city bus route of St Georges Terrace. Bus stands nearest the Perth Concert Hall are: 37, 39, 41, 43, 45, 46, 47, 48.
• Transperth’s RED CAT bus service travels in an East-West loop from Queens Garden in East Perth to Outram St in West Perth. The closest pick-up and drop-off point to Perth Concert Hall is St Georges Terrace (Stop No. 7).
The RED CAT operates every 5 minutes Monday to Thursday from 6am through to 6:45pm. Friday sees the RED CAT operate every 5 minutes from 6am to 7pm, with an additional service running through till 8pm every 10 – 15 minutes. Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays RED CAT services operate every 10 minutes from 8:30am – 6pm.
Box Office Hours
The box office at Perth Concert Hall is open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday and 1.5 hours prior to show time for event nights.
The range of accessible seating may vary by event. Please contact the Perth Concert Hall Box Office on (08) 9231 9999 to book accessible seats.
AUDITORIUM HEARING ASSISTANCE
Perth Concert hall has a Sennheiser MobileConnect Personal Hearing Assistance system. The Personal Hearing Assistant features makes it possible to adjust the live audio stream individually.
This system is accessible from every single seat in the Perth Concert Hall Auditorium. It does not operate in the foyers.
If patrons wish to use their own mobile phone, they can download Sennheiser MobileConnect from the iTunes store or Google Play and log onto the system.
Alternatively patrons may borrow an iPod and earphones from the venue. Please speak to the Front of House Manager on arrival.
For more information, click here
• Latecomers will not be admitted until a suitable break during the performance.
• Mobile devices are to be turned off during the performance.
• Cameras, video cameras and tape recording and the use of selfie sticks, is strictly prohibited without the consent of the promoter.
• Outside food and beverage is not permitted in the venue.
• No age restrictions apply at Perth Concert Hall, but it is standard venue policy that children 15 years of age and younger must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
An ATM is located in the Ground Floor (Level 1) foyer across from the box office.
Perth Concert Hall recommends that patrons bring their own booster seats (e.g. for young children and very short patrons) seat if required. No booster seats are available from Perth Concert Hall.
Cloaking is available at no charge from the Front of House desk in the Ground Floor Foyer (Level 1).
For family events, designated pram parking areas will be created. Please ask front of house staff for assistance when you arrive.
Access to all levels of Perth Concert Hall and the carpark is available from the foyers.
The closest public telephone is located outside 10 St Georges Terrace, Perth.
Toilets are located on all foyer levels. A universal access toilet is located on the Ground Floor (Level 1). The Universal Access Toilet also features a baby change facility.