9 Upcoming Events
- 13/11/2021Saturday 06:00 pmForum Melbourne - Melbourne, VICHoly Holy - 'Hello My Beautiful World Tour'Find ticketsForum Melbourne - Melbourne, VIC Holy Holy - 'Hello My Beautiful World Tour' Nov 13 6:00 PMFind ticketsForum Melbourne - Melbourne, VIC Holy Holy - 'Hello My Beautiful World Tour' Nov 13 6:00 PM
- 13/11/2021Saturday 09:30 pmForum Melbourne - Melbourne, VICHoly Holy - 'Hello My Beautiful World Tour'Find ticketsForum Melbourne - Melbourne, VIC Holy Holy - 'Hello My Beautiful World Tour' Nov 13 9:30 PMFind ticketsForum Melbourne - Melbourne, VIC Holy Holy - 'Hello My Beautiful World Tour' Nov 13 9:30 PM
- 17/11/2021Find ticketsUC Refectory - Bruce, ACT Holy Holy Nov 17 8:00 PM On partner siteWednesday 08:00 pmUC Refectory - Bruce, ACTHoly HolyOn partner site
- 18/11/2021Find ticketsWaves Nightclub - Woonona, NSW Holy Holy Nov 18 8:00 PM On partner siteThursday 08:00 pmWaves Nightclub - Woonona, NSWHoly HolyOn partner site
- 26/11/2021Find ticketsThe Fortitude Music Hall - Brisbane, QLD Holy Holy Nov 26 9:00 PMFriday 09:00 pmThe Fortitude Music Hall - Brisbane, QLDHoly Holy
- 10/12/2021Find ticketsThebarton Theatre - Torrensville, SA Holy Holy Dec 10 8:00 PMFriday 08:00 pmThebarton Theatre - Torrensville, SAHoly Holy
- 29/01/2022Find ticketsRoche Estate - Pokolbin, NSW SummerSalt Jan 29 2022 1:00 PMSaturday 01:00 pmRoche Estate - Pokolbin, NSWSummerSalt
- 30/01/2022Find ticketsStuart Park - North Wollongong, NSW SummerSalt Jan 30 2022 12:00 PMSunday 12:00 pmStuart Park - North Wollongong, NSWSummerSalt
- 20/03/2022Find ticketsGlenelg Beach - Glenelg, SA SummerSalt Mar 20 2022 12:00 PMSunday 12:00 pmGlenelg Beach - Glenelg, SASummerSalt
Fresh from the announcement of their forthcoming fourth album, Hello My Beautiful World, Holy Holy have announced a national tour in November and December.
Recorded in a series of modest studios and spare rooms in Tasmania and Victoria, Holy Holy’s fourth album, Hello My Beautiful World is perhaps their most fully realised. Built upon a foundation of electronic beats and rolling synths, the record combines lush string arrangements, May-esque guitar riffs and chanted vocals to produce a heady and persuasive mix. The record moves fluidly through a collection of feverish moods and atmospheres, unfolding unpredictably and building to a series of fierce and manic highs. It’s a dense and ambitious record suited to close and repeated listening.
Like many records you will hear throughout 2021, Hello My Beautiful World was largely forged in the midst of Australia's lockdown period. The pair didn't tackle the album entirely on their own - Japanese Wallpaper added distinctive texture and flair across the album, CLEWS, meanwhile, have their voices featured on the incessant, electric cut The Aftergone, and of course there is the hyperactive, fiery guest verses of Melbourne rapper Queen P on Port Rd. Throw in the flourishes of composer Toby Alexander's string arrangements, plus collaborations with The Presets Kim Moyes, and you're looking at a record that sees the band redefining itself as a powerful force in the Australian songwriting landscape.
Featuring lead single Port Rd. feat. Queen P, the grandiose second single How You Been and recent arresting album track Believe Anything, Hello My Beautiful World is an accomplished release from a band that is certainly not short on accomplishments. With their three full-length albums to date, the duo have built a loyal and dedicated fanbase with over 100 million streams across their body of work and multiple gold and platinum singles hanging on their walls. If that wasn't enough, there are nominations for ARIA Awards, J Awards and National Live Music Awards to take note of, all maintained through their fanatically attended live shows and unique songwriting.