6 Upcoming Events
- Jan 22Jan22Find ticketsWed 1:00 pmAnita's Theatre - Thirroul, NSWOperation OuchLow Availability
- Jan 22Jan22Find ticketsWed 3:30 pmAnita's Theatre - Thirroul, NSWOperation OuchLow Availability
- Jan 22Jan22Find ticketsWed 6:00 pmAnita's Theatre - Thirroul, NSWOperation OuchLow Availability
- Jan 31Jan31Find ticketsFri 6:00 pmThebarton Theatre - Torrensville, SAOperation Ouch Live!
- Feb 01Feb01Find ticketsSat 11:00 amThebarton Theatre - Torrensville, SAOperation Ouch Live!Low Availability
- Feb 01Feb01Find ticketsSat 1:30 pmThebarton Theatre - Torrensville, SAOperation Ouch Live!
About Operation Ouch
TV’s favourite doctors return to Australia these summer school holidays with a brand new show! Following two sell-out Australian tours, and a smash hit season in London’s West End, Dr Chris and Dr Xand are back in Australia.
This brilliant show will be packed with all-new crazy experiments and amazing facts, as the doctors explore the fascinating world of biology, showing you the incredible things your body can do. Plus, they’ll share the best bits from the award-winning TV show, Operation Ouch!
Why do new challenges and adventures sometimes feel scary? What exactly happens to the food you eat? How do your eyes work? All these questions and more will be answered when Dr Chris and Dr Xand take to the stage this summer… all in the name of medical science!
Dr Chris and Dr Xand van Tulleken are Oxford University trained doctors and still work in medicine. Dr Chris is based at University College London Hospital and Dr Xand is the Helen Hamlyn Senior Fellow at Fordham University’s Institute of International Humanitarian Affairs.
As well as Operation Ouch!, they have appeared in other TV shows such as The Human Body: Secrets of Your Life Revealed, Frontline Doctors: Winter Migrant Crisis, Horizon, Is Binge Drinking Really That Bad?, Blow Your Mind, Horizon, Sugar V Fat, Which Doctor?, The Secret Life Of Twins, and Medicine Men Go Wild.