Rock and Pop
9 Upcoming Events
- Dec 30 2020Dec302020Find ticketsUntil Jan 30Bonython Park - Adelaide, SASummer Sounds FestivalOn partner site
- Jan 22Jan22Find ticketsFri 6:00 PMThe Tivoli - Brisbane, QLDMallrat
- Jan 22Jan22Find ticketsFri 9:30 PMThe Tivoli - Brisbane, QLDMallrat
- Jan 23Jan23Find ticketsSat 6:00 PMThe Tivoli - Brisbane, QLDMallrat
- Jan 23Jan23Find ticketsSat 9:30 PMThe Tivoli - Brisbane, QLDMallrat
- Jan 24Jan24Find ticketsSun 1:30 PMThe Tivoli - Brisbane, QLDMallrat - All Ages No Alcohol Show
- Jan 24Jan24Find ticketsSun 5:00 PMThe Tivoli - Brisbane, QLDMallrat - All Ages No Alcohol Show
- Jun 18Jun18Find ticketsFri 7:30 PMForum Melbourne - Melbourne, VICMallrat - Licensed All Ages Show
- Jun 19Jun19Find ticketsSat 8:00 PMForum Melbourne - Melbourne, VICMallrat
Mallrat, real name Grace Shaw, will play to packed out theatres across the country.
These shows will be the culmination of a massive few months for the 21-year-old singer-songwriter-producer, after her third EP Driving Music, catapulted her to a whole new level of international fame. Propelled by the heart-melting lead single ‘Charlie’ (which recently achieved GOLD status, having sold 35,000 units), the EP has been universally acclaimed, and saw her achieve a huge amount of new success – from her incredible Hottest 100 result, to appearing on US TV for the first time (The Late Late Show with James Corden), touring across the US and Europe with good friends Maggie Rogers, King Princess and Allday, and seeing multiple singles achieve Gold and Platinum statuses.
Still only three EP’s into her career, Mallrat’s success at this stage in her musical life is almost unparalleled. Each of her releases, Univited (2016), In The Sky (2018) and Driving Music (2019), have seen her expand artistically and creatively from record to record – her ambition only matched by the momentum she’s been able to maintain to this current career peak.
Now she’s deep in the process of writing and recording her debut album, already being touted as one of the most highly anticipated releases of the year. With these shows set to sell out fast, this will be your last chance to see one of Australia’s truly amazing songwriting talents before her career takes off into the stratosphere.
Live photography credit: Michael Woods