Sorry... there are currently no upcoming events.
Supercheap Auto Bathurst International
A new chapter in the history of Mount Panorama will be written on November 26-28, with the running of the inaugural Supercheap Auto Bathurst International.
Showcasing motorsport with an international and world-class flavour, the Supercheap Auto Bathurst International is set to feature seven spectacular racing categories including open wheel race cars, touring cars and GT sports cars.
Headlining the Bathurst International will be the season finale of the Supercheap Auto TCR Australia Series and the momentous Bathurst debut of the S5000 Australian Drivers' Championship, marking the return of V8-powered formula cars to the Mountain for the first time since 1970.
Featured Racing Categories:
- Supercheap Auto TCR Australia Series
- S5000 Australian Drivers' Championship
- Fanatec GT World Challenge powered by AWS
- National Trans Am Series
- Gulf Western Oil Touring Car Masters
- Porsche Michelin Sprint Challenge
- MRF Tyres Australian Production Car Series