4-26 September 2020 / Brisbane, QLD
11 Upcoming Events
- Sep 04Sep04Find ticketsFri 5:30 PMThe Tivoli - Brisbane, QLDThe IsoLate Late Show LIVE!Limited Availability
- Sep 04Sep04Find ticketsFri 8:00 PMThe Tivoli - Brisbane, QLDThe IsoLate Late Show LIVE!Limited Availability
- Sep 05Sep05Sat 7:00 PMThe Tivoli - Brisbane, QLDCustard with special guests The Stress of LeisureFind ticketsThe Tivoli - Brisbane, QLDCustard with special guests The Stress of LeisureSep 05 7:00 PMFind tickets
- Sep 10Sep10Find ticketsThu 7:00 PMThe Tivoli - Brisbane, QLDMZAZA - The Birth and Death of Stars
- Sep 11Sep11Find ticketsFri 7:00 PMThe Tivoli - Brisbane, QLDMZAZA - The Birth and Death of Stars
- Sep 12Sep12Find ticketsSat 7:00 PMThe Tivoli - Brisbane, QLDWashington
- Sep 13Sep13Find ticketsSun 6:00 PMThe Tivoli - Brisbane, QLDWashington
- Sep 16Sep16Find ticketsWed 7:00 PMThe Tivoli - Brisbane, QLDAndrew Tuttle & Cloud Tangle
- Sep 18Sep18Find ticketsFri 7:00 PMThe Tivoli - Brisbane, QLDHot Mess MamaLow Availability
- Sep 19Sep19Find ticketsSat 4:00 PMThe Tivoli - Brisbane, QLDThe Sweetest Taboo - Katie Noonan
- Sep 19Sep19Find ticketsSat 8:00 PMThe Tivoli - Brisbane, QLDThe Sweetest Taboo - Katie Noonan
Brisbane Festival will return in September with a joyous and uplifting program spanning giant outdoor installations, intimate street concerts, suburban symphonies and an epic new light and laser spectacular.
The debut Brisbane Festival program from Artistic Director Louise Bezzina will bring the unexpected and the delightful to Brisbane from 4 – 26 September, reaching all 190 suburbs of the city with a line-up unlike any presented before.
The Festival will reawaken Brisbane with 490 performances across 91 events – 73 of which are free – to bring joy and hope to every corner of the city.
Featuring more than 700 local artists and 28 newly commissioned works, the Festival opens with a city-wide smoking ceremony to cleanse and reset the city after a difficult year.
All Festival events comply with relevant COVID safe plans and health authority directions. For more information, including updates and announcements, visit brisbanefestival.com.au or follow Brisbane Festival on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Live images credit: Atmosphere Photography
Brisbane Festival 2020 will be running from Friday, 4 September to Saturday, 26 September.
The Brisbane Festival 2020 program will be released on Tuesday, 28 July.