Crowded House Tickets
11 Upcoming Events
- 05/11/2022Saturday 03:00 pmMount Cotton, QLDSirromet Winesa day on the green - Crowded House (Reserved & GA)Low Availability
- 06/11/2022Sunday 02:30 pmMount Cotton, QLDSirromet Winesa day on the green - Crowded House (Reserved & GA)
- 08/11/2022Tuesday 07:30 pmWollongong, NSWWIN Entertainment CentreCrowded House - Dreamers Are Waiting Tour
- 11/11/2022Friday 04:00 pmParkes, ACTStage 88Crowded House - Dreamers Are Waiting Tour
- 12/11/2022Saturday 03:00 pmPokolbin, NSWBimbadgena day on the green - Crowded House (Reserved & GA)
- 17/11/2022Thursday 06:30 pmGlenorchy, TASMyState Bank ArenaCrowded House - Dreamers Are Waiting Tour
- 19/11/2022Saturday 03:00 pmWaurn Ponds, VICMt Duneed Estatea day on the green - Crowded House (Concert & Dining)Low Availability
- 19/11/2022Saturday 03:00 pmWaurn Ponds, VICMt Duneed Estatea day on the green - Crowded House (Reserved & GA)
- 25/11/2022Friday 04:30 pmWest Perth, WAKings ParkCrowded House - Dreamers Are Waiting TourLow Availability
- 26/11/2022Saturday 04:30 pmWest Perth, WAKings ParkCrowded House - Dreamers Are Waiting TourLow Availability
- 27/11/2022Sunday 04:30 pmWest Perth, WAKings ParkCrowded House - Dreamers Are Waiting Tour
Award winning icons, Crowded House, have revealed the news that fans have waited more than 11 years to hear – they will undertake a national Australian tour in April 2022 when they bring their Dreamers Are Waiting Tour to our shores.
The Australian shows follow their New Zealand tour earlier this year, during which they played to full houses, rapturous audiences and universal critical acclaim, and mark Crowded House’s first national tour since 2010, and only their third Australian tour during the last 15 years. In November 2021, Crowded House were awarded Best Adult Contemporary Album for Dreamers Are Waiting at the 2021 ARIA Awards.
Special guests on all capital city dates are acclaimed rock band Middle Kids, fresh from picking up the 2021 ARIA Award for Best Rock Album for Today We’re The Greatest. Championed back in 2016 by Elton John on his Beats 1 radio show for their mesmerising debut single ‘Edge of Town’, the band delivered a cover of ‘Don’t Dream It’s Over’ for triple j’s Like A Version. Their debut album Lost Friends won the prestigious J Award for Australian Album of the Year, and they achieved a top 5 ARIA Chart result for ‘Today We’re The Greatest’ earlier this year.
At Centennial Vineyards’ A Day On The Green, Crowded House will be joined by special guests, Teskey Brothers.
Crowded House unveiled a new lineup earlier this year, featuring founding members Neil Finn and Nick Seymour, along with producer and keyboardist Mitchell Froom, guitarist and singer Liam Finn and drummer Elroy Finn.
They released their seventh studio album Dreamers Are Waiting on June 4, featuring the singles Whatever You Want, Playing With Fire, To The Island, and latest offering, Love Isn’t Hard At All. The band was recently nominated for Album Of The Year and Best Group at the Aotearoa Music Awards.
Crowded House is a long standing and much-loved vehicle for the song writing talents of Neil Finn. Formed in Melbourne Australia in 1985 out the ashes of New Zealand’s Split Enz by Neil, Paul Hester and Nick Seymour, their eponymous self-titled debut album on Capitol Records went on to global success with the hits Don’t Dream It’s Over and Something So Strong. Those songs and many that followed are still resonating with audiences today, the former in particular being one of the most covered songs of the last 20 years. The band’s first incarnation lasted from 1985 through 1995, produced 4 studio albums and enjoyed much success worldwide, becoming particularly beloved for their freewheeling and interactive live shows. This lineup said Farewell to the World on the steps of the Sydney Opera House in 1996 with a now legendary performance in front of 150,000 people.
Dreamers Are Waiting heralds a further chapter in the Crowded House story. A new generation has grown up and connected with their songs and will now get to experience the band live as they perform legendary anthems from the band’s 35-year career, along with fresh new music.
Crowded House announce 2022 Australian tour
This news has been 12 years in the making – Australian rock icons Crowded House have announced a huge national tour for April 2022.
Tickets for Crowded House's Dreamers Are Waiting Tour go on sale Friday 10 December at 12pm (local).
A collector ticket is a souvenir, 3D-style ticket which not only gets you into the event, it also serves as a treasured keepsake to be kept well after the concert is over.
Collector tickets are only made available for selected events and can be purchased through the normal purchase processes – be sure to select a “Collector Ticket” when choosing your ticket type.
Collector tickets can only be delivered to fans via mail, and cannot be sent as Print-at-Home or E-Tickets, or collected from outlets or the venue. Collector Tickets are not available to those without a valid Australian address. You must provide an Australian postal address to receive Collector Tickets.