Dawn French Tickets
- 23/4/24Tuesday 07:30 pmSt Kilda, VICPalais TheatreDawn French is a Huge TwatLow Availability
- 24/4/24Wednesday 07:30 pmSt Kilda, VICPalais TheatreDawn French is a Huge TwatLow Availability
- 26/4/24Friday 07:30 pmSt Kilda, VICPalais TheatreDawn French is a Huge Twat
- 29/4/24Monday 07:30 pmSandy Bay, TASWrest PointDawn French is a Huge TwatLow Availability
- 8/5/24Wednesday 07:30 pmSydney, NSWState TheatreDawn French is a Huge TwatLow Availability
- 9/5/24Thursday 07:30 pmSydney, NSWState TheatreDawn French is a Huge TwatLow Availability
- 10/5/24Friday 07:30 pmSydney, NSWState TheatreDawn French is a Huge TwatLow Availability
- 21/5/24Tuesday 07:30 pmWellington, NZ, NZMichael Fowler CentreDawn French is a Huge TwatLow Availability
- 22/5/24Wednesday 07:30 pmWellington, NZ, NZMichael Fowler CentreDawn French is a Huge TwatLow Availability
- 29/5/24Wednesday 07:30 pmAuckland, NZ, NZThe Civic, AucklandDawn French is a Huge TwatLow Availability
- 30/5/24Thursday 07:30 pmAuckland, NZ, NZThe Civic, AucklandDawn French is a Huge TwatLow Availability
- 31/5/24Friday 07:30 pmAuckland, NZ, NZThe Civic, AucklandDawn French is a Huge Twat
Dawn French, the Queen of British comedy, returns to the stage with her one-woman stand-up show ‘Dawn French is a Huge Twat’ playing across Australia in April and May 2024.
These mark Dawn French’s first Australian shows since her 38 sold out shows in 2016.
"This show is so named because unfortunately, it’s horribly accurate," French said, "There have been far too many times I have made stupid mistakes or misunderstood something vital or jumped the gun in a spectacular display of twattery. I thought I might tell some of these buttock clenching embarrassing stories to give Australian audiences a peek behind the scenes of my work life…Roll up! Book early to see the telly vicar lady be a total twat on stage, live in front of your very eyes. And ears.”
Live Nation & Ticketmaster Presales: Monday 25th September at 11am (local)
General Public: Thursday 28th September at 12pm (local)
A small portion of tickets will be allocated to In Demand Tickets which are tickets to Dawn French in some of the most sought-after areas of each venue. Please Note – Ticket prices may fluctuate based on demand.
In Demand tickets are made available by artists and event organisers through Ticketmaster. They give fans fair and safe access to the most sought-after areas in the venue at market-driven prices (adjusting prices according to supply and demand). In Demand tickets are ticket-only purchases, and prices are subject to change at any time.
If you’re looking for a small piece of memorabilia to remember your Dawn French experience by, look no further than a limited-edition Collector Ticket. Collector Tickets are only made available for selected events and can be purchased through the normal purchase process – be sure to select a “Collector Ticket” ticket type when choosing your tickets. They incur a $15 surcharge.
Collector tickets can only be delivered to fans via mail. Collector Tickets are not available to those without a valid Australian address. You must provide an Australian postal address to receive Collector Tickets.
Accessible tickets (including Companion Cards) can be purchased by calling our Customer Service team on the Accessible Bookings line Monday – Sunday 9am – 5pm AEST: 1300 446 925. This phone number is reserved for patrons with accessibility requirements and companion cardholders and cannot process any other ticketing requests.
Accessible ticekts, both during presales and the general public sale period, can also be requested via our Submit a request – Ticketmaster Help. Please be sure to include your relevant presale code with your request if wanting to make a booking during the presale period.
Ticketholders need a My Ticketmaster account to access Dawn French tickets. Sign up or sign in here.
Only purchase through Ticketmaster to guarantee you have a valid ticket for entry on game day.
Take an extra five minutes to carefully read through our ‘All You Need to Know’ article in detail to best prepare for ticket on sale.