- 1/12/23Friday 07:30 pmGary Chaw Crazy For Live World TourLow Availability
- 8/12/23Friday 07:00 pmGENESIS OWUSU feat. EARTHGANG
- 9/12/23Saturday 12:00 pmElevate League Championships
- 15/12/23Friday 07:00 pmRoyal Blood
- 19/1/24Friday 11:00 amSumo International
- 19/1/24Friday 06:00 pmSumo International
- 26/1/24Until 27/1/24NOFX Final Tour - Two Night TicketsLow Availability
- 26/1/24Friday 05:45 pmNOFX Final Tour - Single Night TicketsLow Availability
- 27/1/24Saturday 05:45 pmNOFX Final Tour - Single Night TicketsLow Availability
- 3/2/24Saturday 06:50 pmThe Darkness - Let There Be Rock
- 17/2/24Saturday 07:00 pmMudvayne + Coal Chamber
- 2/3/24Saturday 06:00 pmVishal & Sheykhar Live
- 6/3/24Wednesday 07:00 pmMr. Bungle
- 19/3/24Tuesday 07:00 pmPub Choir
- 22/3/24Friday 06:30 pmSilvestre Dangond - Vallenato Live Vol 1No Availability
- 30/4/24Tuesday 07:00 pm6lack
- 17/5/24Friday 07:00 pmJungleLow Availability
- 23/7/24Tuesday 07:00 pmFletcher
Festival Hall Melbourne,
300 Dudley Street, West Melbourne, VIC 3003, AustraliaGet Directions(Opens in new tab)
Melways reference - Map 2E Ref. G2
Limited on street parking is available in the West Melbourne/ North Melbourne area. Telstra Dome, New Quay Docklands and 83 Batman Street paid car parks are also in close proximity to the hall. Additional paid car parks are available but have restricted opening hours - 185 Rosslyn Street is open until 9pm on weekdays and midnight on Event Nights. 94 Batman Street until 11pm on weekdays and at the corner of Latrobe and Spencer Streets until 10pm every day. Patron Drop Off and Pickup: For safety reasons, patrons should not make arrangements to be dropped off or collected on Dudley Street. Patrons should be dropped off and collected near the corner of Rosslyn St and Adderley St or further along either street away from the hall. Melways reference: 2E H1.
Tram: Routes 24,30,70 and the City Circle stop at the corner of Latrobe & Spencer Streets. Festival Hall is a 8 minute walk along Spencer Street away from the city and left into Dudley Street. Train: North Melbourne Station 8 minute walk. Turn right directly outside the station and follow Railway Place down. The venue will be on your left Spencer Street Station - 15 minute walk. Walk away from Southbank along Spencer Street and turn left into Dudley Street. Last Suburban Trains from Southern Cross Station, Spencer Street, leave approx. 12am Mon-Sat and 11:30pm on Sun, however these are only a guide and you will need to see www.metlinkmelbourne.com.au for your Train Lines specific times. Bus: Route 220 runs along Dudley Street, use stop number 5. Taxi: For safety reasons, drop off and pick up should be made near the corner of Rosslyn St and Adderley St or further along either street away from the hall. Taxis are advised on the event day of approx finishing times to encourage quicker service times to Festival Hall patrons.
Box Office Numbers
* Prepaid Ticketmaster Ticket Collections * Tickets will be available for collection from 288 Rosslyn Street behind Festival Hall, 1 hour prior to the event. The event night is the only time pre-paid tickets can be collected! The Dudley Street Box Office is located at the Front of Festival Hall near the cloak room and the door 12.
Box Office Hours
Tickets can be purchased from 1 hour prior to doors on event nights from the Box Office on Dudley Street- subject to availability.
Box Office Collection Accepted
On event nights, Venue Collections are available from 1 hour prior to the event from the Ticket Sales window located at the front of the venue on Dudley St, near the Cloak Room. The creditcard holder is the only person who can collect a prepaid ticket. The creditcard used to purchase the ticket(s) and photo ID must be presented at time of pickup.
Patrons with disabilities and their carers must contact Administration at Festival Hall directly to purchase tickets to all Festival Hall events on firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please see the Festival Hall Website on www.festivalhall.com.au
Note - patrons who purchase tickets to a LICENSED AREA must ensure all ticket holders will be 18+yrs at the event date and able to present 1 of the Government Approved ID's (learner or driver license, passport, proof of age card, keypass). NO ID, NO ENTRY, NO EXCHANGES, NO REFUNDS!
** Third Party Ticket Buyers ** Festival Hall does not recommend purchasing tickets through a third party ticket seller. EG eBay. Any ticket issues that arise from a third party purchase will not be considered!