60 Upcoming Events
- No date yetBilly Bragg - Night 1PostponedLow Availability
- No date yetBilly Bragg - Night 2PostponedLow Availability
- No date yetBilly Bragg - Night 3PostponedLow Availability
- 10/02/2022Thursday 06:30 pmThe Amity AfflictionNo Availability
- 11/02/2022Friday 06:30 pmThe Amity AfflictionNo Availability
- 12/02/2022Saturday 08:00 pmConfidence ManNo Availability
- 18/02/2022Friday 07:30 pmViolent FemmesCancelled
- 19/02/2022Saturday 07:00 pmThe Murlocs
- 24/02/2022Thursday 08:00 pmBliss N EsoLow Availability
- 25/02/2022Friday 07:30 pmRolling Blackouts Coastal FeverNo Availability
- 26/02/2022Saturday 08:00 pmYoung Franco
- 28/02/2022Monday 08:00 pmBliss N Eso
- 04/03/2022Friday 08:00 pmAllday - Drinking With My Smoking Friends Tour
- 05/03/2022Saturday 07:30 pmThe Vanns
- 08/03/2022Tuesday 07:30 pmSomething For Kate: Echolalia X The Modern MedievalNo Availability
- 09/03/2022Wednesday 07:30 pmSomething For Kate: Echolalia X The Modern MedievalNo Availability
- 11/03/2022Friday 07:00 pmSparksmania MelbourneLow Availability
- 11/03/2022Friday 07:00 pmSparksmania Melbourne - WaitlistOn partner site
- 12/03/2022Saturday 07:00 pmThe Smith Street Band
- 13/03/2022Sunday 07:00 pmGenesis Owusu & The Black Dog Band
Loaded 20 out of 60 events
Forum Melbourne 154 Flinders Street (Cnr Flinders & Russell Streets) Melbourne, Vic 3000
Discounted parking rates and nearby carparks are available to Marriner Group patrons if booked online in advance using a unique code. Evenings & Weekends $7, Mon-Fri Matinees $32 For more information and how to book: https://marrinergroup.com.au/offers/discount-parking
Forum Melbourne is situated in the Melbourne CBD and is accessible by all modes of transport. TRAIN: Nearest train station is Flinders Station. TRAM: Any tram along Flinders Street or Swanston Street. Just a short walk from Collins Street. BUS: All buses to the city centre will leave you within walking distance of the theatre. TAXIS: Closest rank is on Flinders Street.
Box Office Numbers
1300 11 10 11
Box Office Hours
The Box Office is open 30 minutes prior to the commencement of most shows.
Box Office Collection Accepted
Prior to the event, ticket collections can be made from any Ticketmaster outlet. On the night of an event, tickets can be collected from the Forum Melbourne Box Office in the ground floor Foyer which opens 1 hour prior to the event. Lost, stolen or damaged tickets must be reported to Ticketmaster prior to the event day or prior to 4pm on the event day.
Box Office Payment
Cash, Eftpos, Credit Cards, Ticketmaster Gift Cards
Please contact the Forum Melbourne Box Office for more information or to book tickets on (03) 9299 9800. Accessible Facilities: There is a unisex accessible toilet located at the back of the main auditorium on the right hand side. Please ask one of our Security staff for more information if required.
Alcohol, hot drinks, cans, bottles, lasers, weapons and recording equipment cannot be brought onto the premises. For full details please visit https://forummelbourne.com.au/conditionsofentry.pdf
Over 18’s Venue: Forum Melbourne is an over 18’s venue. Patrons must be able to present one of the following ID’s to gain entry: learner or driver’s license, passport, proof of age card, keypass. No ID, No Entry, No Refunds. For further information please contact the Box Office on (03) 9299 9800.
Drinks & Snacks: Drinks and snacks are available at all bars at the Forum Melbourne. Marriner Group practices the responsible service of alcohol. Cloakroom: There is a complimentary cloakroom service available, please see a member of our Security team at the theatre.