54 Upcoming Events
- Jan 27Jan27Find ticketsWed 7:00 PM2021 Sounds Better Together - The Living EndLimited Availability
- Jan 30Jan30Find ticketsSat 7:00 PMCash Savage and The Last DrinksLimited Availability
- Feb 20Feb20Find ticketsSat 4:00 PMMMW Presents Cable Ties + Little Ugly Girls + Mod Con
- Feb 20Feb20Find ticketsSat 8:00 PMMMW Presents Cable Ties + Little Ugly Girls + Mod ConLimited Availability
- Feb 20Feb20Sat 8:00 PMMMW Presents Cable Ties + Little Ugly Girls + Mod Con - WaitlistOn partner siteFind tickets MMW Presents Cable Ties + Little Ugly Girls + Mod Con - WaitlistFeb 20 8:00 PMFind ticketsOn partner site
- Mar 04Mar04Find ticketsThu 7:00 PMThe Smith Street Band Unplugged in Melbourne
- Mar 05Mar05Find ticketsFri 8:00 PMThe Smith Street Band Unplugged in MelbourneLimited Availability
- Mar 06Mar06Find ticketsSat 8:00 PMThe Smith Street Band Unplugged in MelbourneLimited Availability
- Apr 21Apr21Find ticketsWed 7:00 PMTones and I Australia Tour 2021
- Apr 22Apr22Find ticketsThu 8:00 PMTones and I Australia Tour 2021Low Availability
Loaded 20 out of 54 events
Forum Melbourne 154 Flinders Street (Cnr Flinders & Russell Streets) Melbourne, Vic 3000
Discounted parking rates and nearby carparks are available to Marriner Group patrons if booked online in advance using a unique code. Evenings & Weekends $7, Mon-Fri Matinees $32 For more information and how to book: https://marrinergroup.com.au/offers/discount-parking
Forum Melbourne is situated in the Melbourne CBD and is accessible by all modes of transport. TRAIN: Nearest train station is Flinders Station. TRAM: Any tram along Flinders Street or Swanston Street. Just a short walk from Collins Street. BUS: All buses to the city centre will leave you within walking distance of the theatre. TAXIS: Closest rank is on Flinders Street.
Box Office Numbers
1300 11 10 11
Box Office Hours
The Box Office is open 30 minutes prior to the commencement of most shows.
Box Office Collection Accepted
Prior to the event, ticket collections can be made from any Ticketmaster outlet. On the night of an event, tickets can be collected from the Forum Melbourne Box Office in the ground floor Foyer which opens 1 hour prior to the event. Lost, stolen or damaged tickets must be reported to Ticketmaster prior to the event day or prior to 4pm on the event day.
Box Office Payment
Cash, Eftpos, Credit Cards, Ticketmaster Gift Cards
Please contact the Forum Melbourne Box Office for more information or to book tickets on (03) 9299 9800. Accessible Facilities: There is a unisex accessible toilet located at the back of the main auditorium on the right hand side. Please ask one of our Security staff for more information if required.
Alcohol, hot drinks, cans, bottles, lasers, weapons and recording equipment cannot be brought onto the premises. For full details please visit https://forummelbourne.com.au/conditionsofentry.pdf
Over 18’s Venue: Forum Melbourne is an over 18’s venue. Patrons must be able to present one of the following ID’s to gain entry: learner or driver’s license, passport, proof of age card, keypass. No ID, No Entry, No Refunds. For further information please contact the Box Office on (03) 9299 9800.
Drinks & Snacks: Drinks and snacks are available at all bars at the Forum Melbourne. Marriner Group practices the responsible service of alcohol. Cloakroom: There is a complimentary cloakroom service available, please see a member of our Security team at the theatre.