26 Upcoming Events
- 08/07/2022Friday 07:00 pmJames Reyne & Mark Seymour - Never Again 2020 TourOn partner site
- 09/07/2022Saturday 07:00 pmJames Reyne & Mark Seymour - Never Again 2020 TourOn partner site
- 12/07/2022Tuesday 06:30 pmThe Amity AfflictionOn partner site
- 13/07/2022Wednesday 06:30 pmThe Amity AfflictionOn partner site
- 30/07/2022Saturday 05:00 pmMelbourne Music Week Presents Butter Sessions & Research Record LabelOn partner site
- 07/09/2022Wednesday 07:30 pmEric NamOn partner site
- 21/09/2022Wednesday 07:00 pmAJ TraceyOn partner site
- 01/10/2022Saturday 07:30 pmEskimo Joe - Black Fingernails Red Wine in the City 2022On partner site
- 05/10/2022Wednesday 07:30 pmMetropolis: Immortal DiamondOn partner siteCancelled
- 15/10/2022Saturday 08:00 pmPassengerOn partner site
- 30/10/2022Sunday 07:30 pmA Very Hiatus HalloweenOn partner site
- 31/10/2022Monday 08:00 pmIDLESOn partner site
- 01/11/2022Tuesday 08:00 pmIDLESOn partner site
- 03/11/2022Thursday 07:00 pmParcelsOn partner site
- 04/11/2022Friday 07:00 pmParcelsOn partner site
- 18/11/2022Friday 08:00 pmPETER HOOK & THE LIGHT - JOY DIVISION: A CELEBRATIONOn partner site
- 15/01/2023Sunday 07:30 pmUB40On partner site
- 25/01/2023Wednesday 07:30 pmMarc RebilletOn partner site
- 27/01/2023Friday 07:30 pmMarc RebilletOn partner site
- 28/01/2023Saturday 07:30 pmMarc RebilletOn partner site
Forum Melbourne 154 Flinders Street (Cnr Flinders & Russell Streets) Melbourne, Vic 3000
Discounted parking rates and nearby carparks are available to Marriner Group patrons if booked online in advance using a unique code. Evenings & Weekends $7, Mon-Fri Matinees $32 For more information and how to book: https://marrinergroup.com.au/offers/discount-parking
Forum Melbourne is situated in the Melbourne CBD and is accessible by all modes of transport. TRAIN: Nearest train station is Flinders Station. TRAM: Any tram along Flinders Street or Swanston Street. Just a short walk from Collins Street. BUS: All buses to the city centre will leave you within walking distance of the theatre. TAXIS: Closest rank is on Flinders Street.
Box Office Numbers
1300 11 10 11
Box Office Hours
The Box Office is open 30 minutes prior to the commencement of most shows.
Box Office Collection Accepted
Prior to the event, ticket collections can be made from any Ticketmaster outlet. On the night of an event, tickets can be collected from the Forum Melbourne Box Office in the ground floor Foyer which opens 1 hour prior to the event. Lost, stolen or damaged tickets must be reported to Ticketmaster prior to the event day or prior to 4pm on the event day.
Box Office Payment
Cash, Eftpos, Credit Cards, Ticketmaster Gift Cards
Please contact the Forum Melbourne Box Office for more information or to book tickets on (03) 9299 9800. Accessible Facilities: There is a unisex accessible toilet located at the back of the main auditorium on the right hand side. Please ask one of our Security staff for more information if required.
Alcohol, hot drinks, cans, bottles, lasers, weapons and recording equipment cannot be brought onto the premises. For full details please visit https://forummelbourne.com.au/conditionsofentry.pdf
Over 18’s Venue: Forum Melbourne is an over 18’s venue. Patrons must be able to present one of the following ID’s to gain entry: learner or driver’s license, passport, proof of age card, keypass. No ID, No Entry, No Refunds. For further information please contact the Box Office on (03) 9299 9800.
Drinks & Snacks: Drinks and snacks are available at all bars at the Forum Melbourne. Marriner Group practices the responsible service of alcohol. Cloakroom: There is a complimentary cloakroom service available, please see a member of our Security team at the theatre.