Shop for Events
About Ticketmaster Groups
Ticketmaster is one of Australia's leading ticketing Companies for concerts, theatre, sports and attractions across the country. Ticketmaster's dedicated Group Sales Department provides total sales support for group organisers.
The Benefits of Using Ticketmaster Groups
- Receive personalised service through an experienced and dedicated Group Booking Consultant who will coordinate your booking to suit your needs
- Receive excellent discounts off individual tickets*, exclusive invitations to event launches and stay informed via email or mail of upcoming events
- Secure your seats now - provide payment later! Speak with a dedicated Group Booking Consultant to organise the best available seats for your group
- The Group Booking Service enables you to book multiple events in one phone call
- There are no additional fees for booking via the Group Booking Service, even standard postage is included
Booking your group tickets is easy
Step 1. Decide which event your group would like to attend. For event details, call your Group Booking Consultant or find out more by visiting www.ticketmaster.com.au/groups to gather the information your group will need such as;
- Dates & times of performances
- Availability of seating (via Group Booking Consultant)
- What discounts are offered
- Pricing information (Check the cost of weekday, weekend & matinee tickets)
- Payment dates
- Minimum group requirements
Step 3. Once you have settled on suitable dates contact your Group Booking Consultant to secure your seats. Payment can be made at the time of booking or at a later date and can be in the form of a money order, cheque, credit card or EFT. Please note: Only a single payment will be accepted per group booking.
Tip: If you choose to provide payment at a later date, set a date in advance of when the payment is due to collect the money from your group.
Step4. Enjoy the event!
Frequently Asked Questions
How many people are considered a group?
This generally varies from 6 - 20 people and is defined by the promoter of the event. Multiple bookings need to meet the minimum group number for each performance.
Where will we be seated?
The promoter of the event determines the seat allocations and this allocation varies for each event. The Group allocation for theatre is generally in A-Reserve, however seats can be offered in other price allocations at the discretion of the promoter.
What sort of discount will be given?
The promoter of the event determines the group discount. Discounts are generally offered for A Reserve seating for weeknight, weekday and weekend matinee sessions.
When will payment be due?
The payment date is set by the promoter of the event and is usually six to eight weeks prior to your chosen performance date.
How can payment be made?
Payment can be in the form of a cheque, money order, credit card or EFT. Standard postage within Australia is free of charge. An extra charge will be incurred if you require Registered or Express Post. Please note: only a single payment will be accepted per group booking.
Where can I get groups information?
For minimum group requirements, pricing, payment information and other details, please visit www.ticketmaster.com.au/groups or contact your Group Booking Consultant (see overleaf).
How do I receive my tickets?
Group tickets are mailed by Standard Post. Alternatively, they can be collected at an Outlet or the venue upon request. Please note: tickets must be collected by the Group Booker - you will need to quote the booking number and present photo ID if requested.
IMPORTANT: Tickets must be checked upon receipt.
How do I keep up to date with upcoming events for my group?
Please register your mailing address, email address and telephone number (if applicable your fax number) with your Group Booking Consultant to receive regular updates about future events. You can also sign up to the groups newsletter online - click here
Hours of Business
Ticketmaster Groups is open Monday - Friday 9:00 - 17:00
Contacting Ticketmaster Groups
Ticketmaster Group Bookings
GPO Box 2702
Sydney NSW 2001
NSW - 02 8240 2290
All Other States - 1300 889 278
02 8240 2294