5 Upcoming Events
- 26/02/2022Saturday 04:00 pma day on the green - Midnight Oil - Resist Tour (Reserved & GA)
- 26/02/2022Saturday 04:00 pma day on the green - Parking PassLow Availability
- 26/02/2022Saturday 04:00 pma day on the green: Camping Upgrade
- 24/04/2022Sunday 12:30 pma day on the green - Parking Pass
- 24/04/2022Sunday 12:30 pma day on the green - The Squeeze Festival
Heifer Station Wines 1034 The Escort Way, Orange NSW 2800
Very limited parking available on site. Must be pre-booked. Shuttle buses available from main parking location in Orange.
Box Office Numbers
Sales at venue, subject to availability.
Box Office Hours
The box office will be open at least one hour prior to the gates opening time.
Box Office Collection Accepted
Venue collections will be available from the box office on the day of the event, or from any Ticketmaster outlet prior to event day.
Box Office Payment
EFTPOS, Credit Card and Cash payments are accepted at the Box-office.
Prohibited items include: Alcohol, soft drink, juice, aluminum cans, glass, metal cutlery, umbrellas, tables, tents or sun shelters, animals or pets (other than guide dogs), SLR Cameras, Digital Video Cameras. SHOW GOES AHEAD RAIN OR SHINE - The show will only be abandoned if conditions are deemed dangerous. Refunds will only be available at the point of purchase, if a show is abandoned or cancelled. All terms and conditions of entry go to www.adayonthegreen.com.au
Persons under 18 must be accompanied by a ticket-holding parent or legal guardian at all times.
ACCOMMODATION Visit Orange Region NSW Ph: 02 6393 8225 Web: visitorange.com.au FOOD: Patrons may bring their own food. There will also be a variety of food available for sale at the venue - Cash Only!