Let It Be Live – 50th Anniversary
5 Upcoming Events
- 12/05/2022Thursday 07:30 pmSt Kilda, VICPalais TheatreLet It Be Live - 50th Anniversary
- 15/05/2022Sunday 07:30 pmTorrensville, SAThebarton TheatreLet It Be Live – 50th Anniversary
- 18/05/2022Wednesday 06:30 pmBrisbane, QLDThe Fortitude Music HallLet It Be Live - 50th Anniversary
- 22/05/2022Sunday 07:30 pmPerth, WAPerth Concert HallLet It Be Live - 50th Anniversary
VenuePerth Concert Hall
- 28/05/2022Saturday 08:00 pmThirroul, NSWAnita's TheatreLet It Be Live - 50th Anniversary
Following two sold-out tours of The Beatles’ Abbey Road live in 2019/20, ARC is returning in 2021 to present the final Beatles album in all its glory – Let It Be.
ARC, Antipodean Rock Collective, comprised of Kram, Darren Middleton, Mark Wilson and Davey Lane are self-confessed Beatles tragics. As they did with Abbey Road Live, the band will once again walk the tightrope to faithfully and lovingly bring another brilliant Beatles creation to life on stage – Let It Be from start to finish - followed by a second set playing a selection of favourites spanning the breadth of The Beatles’ catalogue.
Predominately recorded in 1969 prior to Abbey Road, Let It Be was released on May 8th 1970, days before the release film of the same name and almost a month after the band split-up.
Home to 12 tracks including Get Back, The Long and Winding Road, Across the Universe and of course Let It Be, McCartney’s ode to his mother, Mary. It was The Beatles’ 12th and final studio album, and the closing chapter in the greatest rock ‘n’ roll story of all time.
The Let It Be recording sessions were filmed and are set to be released later this year in the Peter Jackson produced and directed documentary, The Beatles: Get Back.
Live image credit: HAYTO
Aussie rock’s best team up for ‘Let It Be’
Some of Australia’s most-loved and celebrated musicians – who are all self-confessed Beatles tragics – will come together to bring The Beatles’ closing chapter to life on stage.