Mary Poppins Tickets
95 Upcoming Events
- 06/07/2022Wednesday 01:00 pmPyrmont, NSWSydney LyricMary PoppinsLow Availability
- 06/07/2022Wednesday 07:00 pmPyrmont, NSWSydney LyricMary Poppins
- 07/07/2022Thursday 01:00 pmPyrmont, NSWSydney LyricMary PoppinsLow Availability
- 08/07/2022Friday 07:30 pmPyrmont, NSWSydney LyricMary Poppins
- 09/07/2022Saturday 02:00 pmPyrmont, NSWSydney LyricMary PoppinsLow Availability
- 09/07/2022Saturday 07:30 pmPyrmont, NSWSydney LyricMary PoppinsLow Availability
- 10/07/2022Sunday 01:00 pmPyrmont, NSWSydney LyricMary PoppinsLow Availability
- 10/07/2022Sunday 06:30 pmPyrmont, NSWSydney LyricMary PoppinsLow Availability
- 12/07/2022Tuesday 07:00 pmPyrmont, NSWSydney LyricMary Poppins
- 13/07/2022Wednesday 01:00 pmPyrmont, NSWSydney LyricMary PoppinsLow Availability
- 13/07/2022Wednesday 07:00 pmPyrmont, NSWSydney LyricMary PoppinsLow Availability
- 14/07/2022Thursday 01:00 pmPyrmont, NSWSydney LyricMary PoppinsNo Availability
- 15/07/2022Friday 07:30 pmPyrmont, NSWSydney LyricMary Poppins
- 16/07/2022Saturday 02:00 pmPyrmont, NSWSydney LyricMary Poppins
- 16/07/2022Saturday 07:30 pmPyrmont, NSWSydney LyricMary Poppins
- 17/07/2022Sunday 01:00 pmPyrmont, NSWSydney LyricMary Poppins
- 17/07/2022Sunday 06:30 pmPyrmont, NSWSydney LyricMary Poppins
- 20/07/2022Wednesday 07:00 pmPyrmont, NSWSydney LyricMary Poppins
- 21/07/2022Thursday 07:00 pmPyrmont, NSWSydney LyricMary Poppins
- 22/07/2022Friday 07:30 pmPyrmont, NSWSydney LyricMary Poppins
THE WORLD’S MOST SUPERCALIFRAGILISTIC NANNY FLIES INTO SYDNEY IN MAY 2022
Cameron Mackintosh and Disney are delighted to announce that their acclaimed Tony® and Olivier Award-winning production of MARY POPPINS, ‘practically perfect in every way’, will open at the Sydney Lyric Theatre in May 2022.
Featuring the beloved quintessentially English magical Nanny, MARY POPPINS, has been seen by over 12 million people worldwide and was the winner of a record breaking 8 Helpmann awards in Australia in 2011.
“A joyous and magical experience… This is one not to be missed” The Sydney Morning Herald
A limited number of tickets will be available on the MARY POPPINS ticket lottery. Details will be announced closer to the start of the season.
There is an 8 ticket limit per household. All orders will be reviewed for duplicate accounts, bots, or other means being used to circumvent the 8 ticket limit. Fraudulent ticket orders may be cancelled without notice.
Why the limit? The ticket limit is in place to allow as many people as possible the opportunity to purchase tickets for MARY POPPINS. All transactions that are detected to be bot purchases, patrons creating duplicate accounts in order to purchase more than 8 tickets, or any action that indicates a purchase in excess of the 8 ticket limit may be cancelled without consideration.
Groups of 10 or more can purchase tickets through Ticketmaster Groups.
For more information on groups, please visit Ticketmaster Groups Department by clicking here.
As with all ticket purchases, we recommend that you check / confirm dates and times of the performance you intend to purchase before completing the checkout on Ticketmaster as we cannot exchange or refund tickets once they are confirmed.
There are no refunds or exchanges on tickets once they are purchased if you change your mind or for personal reasons.
Masks are mandatory at all times in the theatre for those aged 12 and up. The Sydney Lyric Theatre will operate in accordance with its Covid Safe Plan with the goal of ensuring that your experience at the theatre is made as safe as reasonably possible. The Covid Safe Plan applicable at the time of your visit will be made available on the theatre’s website here.
In accordance with NSW Health, the Sydney Lyric is currently selling tickets up to its full capacity for all performances of MARY POPPINS. This means that there will not be physical distancing within the auditorium, and you will have patrons sitting directly next to, in front of, and behind you.
We anticipate demand will be high for MARY POPPINS tickets and recommend that customers book early for best availability. If the performance you wish to attend is sold out, we recommend the following:
- Look further into the season for other performances.
- Saturday matinees and evenings and Sunday matinees will be the performances that are highest in demand, so consider attending a Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Sunday evening performance.
- Continue to check back on sold-out performances in the event additional seats get released.
- Make sure you are signed up to the waitlist to receive information on presales to get early access to new ticket blocks if they become available.
Once tickets go on sale, to make a wheelchair or companion card booking or if you have questions about venue accessibility, call (02) 9509 3600 or email email@example.com during normal business hours, Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm AEST. Please note that companion card tickets can only be collected at the box office from 1 hour prior to the performance booked. The companion must present the companion card provided when booking before tickets can be handed to the patron.
Yes. There are currently plans underway to include AUSLAN signed performances and audio described performances of MARY POPPINS. Performance dates and booking details will be forthcoming.
You can find the seating layout and stage views on the Sydney Lyric Theatre websitehere which includes virtual tour links for the Stalls, Dress Circle and Grand Circle of the theatre. Please note these seating plans give an indicative view and layout of the theatre and may not be the same for every production. If you have a question about the theatre or seating layout, please feel free to call the theatre on 02 9509 3601 during business hours and talk to one of our team.
Running time is approx. 2 hours and 50 minutes, including intermission.
MARY POPPINS contains theatrical smoke and fog effects, pyrotechnics, strobe lighting and loud noises.
MARY POPPINS is recommended for a general audience. As an advisory to adults who might bring young people, we recommend MARY POPPINS for ages 7 and up. All persons aged 16 or under must be accompanied and sat next to the accompanying adult. All persons entering the theatre, regardless of age, must have a ticket.