Rap and Hip-Hop
6 Upcoming Events
- 23/11/22Wednesday 6:30 pmMt Claremont, WAHBF StadiumStormzy
- 26/11/22Saturday 11:00 amMitchell, ACTExhibition ParkSpilt Milk 2022 - CanberraOn partner site
- 30/11/22Wednesday 6:00 pmBrisbane, QLDRiverstage BrisbaneStormzy
- 3/12/22Saturday 11:00 amNewington, VICVictoria Park - NewingtonSpilt Milk 2022 - BallaratOn partner site
- 4/12/22Sunday 11:00 amMain Beach, QLDDoug Jennings Park Main BeachSpilt Milk 2022 - Gold CoastOn partner site
International Events1 Events
- 10/12/22Saturday 7:30 pmWellington, NZ, New ZealandTSB ArenaStormzy
Handsome Tours, Astral People, and triple j are thrilled to announce that UK rap phenomenon Stormzy will be returning to Australian shores.
This visit represents Stormzy’s first national run of Australian headline performances since his 2017 tour, which saw him sell out two Enmore Theatres in Sydney, two Forums in Melbourne, Thebarton Theatre in Adelaide and Metro City in Perth — not to mention his unforgettable appearance at Splendour In The Grass.
Stormzy’s rare blend of swagger and authentic storytelling through his songs has been the winning formula which has allowed him to connect with audiences all over the world. Since his breakthrough, Stormzy has been recognised for his amazing talents having won a multitude of awards including an Ivor Novello, two Brit Awards, six MOBO Awards, two GQ Awards as well as being nominated for a Mercury Prize and NME Award. Once an underdog in the game but now a true frontrunner, Stormzy has played at some of the biggest festivals in Australia and abroad including Listen Out, Field Day, Outlook (CRO) and Wireless (UK) to name a few. However, this year marked a historic moment for the British rapper at Glastonbury Festival. The first black solo British artist to headline the acclaimed festival on the Pyramid Stage wearing a custom-made Banksy bullet-proof vest, Stormzy’s monumental set brought to the stage the likes of notable figures Dave and Fredo, signifying how far British rap music has come in the industry.