57 Upcoming Events
- Apr 17Apr17Sat 8:30 PMA Tribute To The Stones Sticky Fingers feat. Adalita, Phil Jamieson, Tex Perkins & Tim RogersFind ticketsA Tribute To The Stones Sticky Fingers feat. Adalita, Phil Jamieson, Tex Perkins & Tim RogersApr 17 8:30 PMFind tickets
- Apr 23Apr23Find ticketsFri 8:30 PMPrince A Tribute by Late Nite Tuff Guy
- May 01May01Find ticketsSat 9:00 PMOn Repeat: Taylor Swift Fearless Release Party - BrisbaneLimited Availability
- May 02May02Find ticketsSun 7:00 PMDune Rats - DUNIESPALOOZA
- May 05May05Find ticketsWed 6:00 PM2021 Queensland Music Awards
- May 20May20Find ticketsThu 6:30 PMChaser Digital/The Shovel: The Anti-Expert's Guide To EverythingLow Availability
- May 21May21Find ticketsFri 7:00 PMStrings Attached featuring THE SMITH STREET BAND
- May 22May22Find ticketsSat 7:00 PMStrings Attached featuring THE SMITH STREET BANDLimited Availability
Loaded 20 out of 57 events
The Fortitude Music Hall is located at 312 Brunswick Street in the heart of Fortitude Valley, two kilometres from Brisbane’s CBD. The “Valley” as it’s known by locals, is Brisbane’s vibrant hub of live music and is brimming with dynamic bars and clubs. Nestled in the central location of the Brunswick Street Mall, the venue is at the epicentre of pre and post show opportunities as well as being conveniently close to many public transport options.
If you do wish to drive there is a car park conveniently located directly under The Fortitude Music Hall, accessible via Warner Street. This carpark will give you direct access to the entry of The Fortitude Music Hall, located on the Brunswick Street Mall. There are several other parking options close by, McWhirters Carpark, located directly behind the venue and can be accessed via Warner Street or Ballow Street and is a short walk to the Brunswick Street Mall, the China Town Carpark with access from Gipps or Duncan Streets, a short walk across the China Town Mall and through the TC Burns Building straight to The Fortitude Music Hall’s entrance.
The Fortitude Music Hall’s central location offers many public transport opportunities. Fortitude Valley Train Station is located only 200 metres away, a three minute stroll and will cater for all train lines in Brisbane including the Gold Coast, Ipswich and Nambour (Sunshine Coast). There are many bus stops located in the Valley, many less than a minute’s walk from the venue. Please search TransLink Journey Planner for more details. If you’re searching for a taxi you will find taxi ranks spread throughout the Valley to get you home quickly and safely. The closest of those is located at the top of the Brunswick Street Mall on Ann street. Other locations include Wickham Street outside McWhirters, Brunswick Street North and Brunswick Street South.
Box Office Numbers
Box Office Collection Accepted
The Fortitude Music Hall is a wheelchair friendly venue, the main auditorium is located on the Brunswick Street Mall level. There is a lift located for the mezzanine level and our staff will be able to assist you to your designated area. There are wheelchair amenities available on both levels. Please contact the venue for accessible seating.
A dress code of enclosed shoes applies for all shows at Fortitude Music Hall. Please bring your winning attitude and enjoy your night responsibly. We’re thrilled you’ve chosen to celebrate art with us.
Venue licencing varies from show to show. Please check carefully when purchasing your ticket whether the event is suitable for children.