60 Upcoming Events
- 20/05/2022Friday 07:00 pmHoly HolyNo Availability
- 25/05/2022Wednesday 06:00 pmPub Choir
- 28/05/2022Saturday 07:30 pmXavier Rudd - Jan Juc Moon Tour 2022
- 29/05/2022Sunday 07:00 pmLANYLow Availability
- 03/06/2022Friday 07:00 pmBall Park Music
- 10/06/2022Friday 07:30 pmThe Jezabels
- 11/06/2022Saturday 07:00 pmMoses Sumney
- 17/06/2022Friday 08:00 pmStrings Attached featuring Bliss n Eso
- 18/06/2022Saturday 12:00 pmStrawberry Moon FestivalCancelled
- 18/06/2022Saturday 09:00 pmMaRLo Altitude - Rise As One
- 25/06/2022Saturday 07:00 pmShort Stack
- 30/06/2022Thursday 06:00 pmI Prevail The Trauma Tour Australia 2020 with Special GuestsNo Availability
- 02/07/2022Saturday 06:30 pmNine Years of Shokk
- 08/07/2022Friday 06:00 pmNot On Your Rider! July Birthday Extravaganza
- 09/07/2022Saturday 12:00 pmJuicy Beer Festival
- 10/07/2022Sunday 07:00 pmJimmy Rees - Meanwhile In Australia
- 15/07/2022Friday 07:00 pmDope Lemon
- 16/07/2022Saturday 07:00 pmTate McRaeNo Availability
- 19/07/2022Tuesday 07:00 pmLouis TomlinsonLow Availability
- 20/07/2022Wednesday 07:00 pmLouis TomlinsonLow Availability
The Fortitude Music Hall is located at 312 Brunswick Street in the heart of Fortitude Valley, two kilometres from Brisbane’s CBD. The “Valley” as it’s known by locals, is Brisbane’s vibrant hub of live music and is brimming with dynamic bars and clubs. Nestled in the central location of the Brunswick Street Mall, the venue is at the epicentre of pre and post show opportunities as well as being conveniently close to many public transport options.
If you do wish to drive there is a car park conveniently located directly under The Fortitude Music Hall, accessible via Warner Street. This carpark will give you direct access to the entry of The Fortitude Music Hall, located on the Brunswick Street Mall. There are several other parking options close by, McWhirters Carpark, located directly behind the venue and can be accessed via Warner Street or Ballow Street and is a short walk to the Brunswick Street Mall, the China Town Carpark with access from Gipps or Duncan Streets, a short walk across the China Town Mall and through the TC Burns Building straight to The Fortitude Music Hall’s entrance.
The Fortitude Music Hall’s central location offers many public transport opportunities. Fortitude Valley Train Station is located only 200 metres away, a three minute stroll and will cater for all train lines in Brisbane including the Gold Coast, Ipswich and Nambour (Sunshine Coast). There are many bus stops located in the Valley, many less than a minute’s walk from the venue. Please search TransLink Journey Planner for more details. If you’re searching for a taxi you will find taxi ranks spread throughout the Valley to get you home quickly and safely. The closest of those is located at the top of the Brunswick Street Mall on Ann street. Other locations include Wickham Street outside McWhirters, Brunswick Street North and Brunswick Street South.
Box Office Numbers
Box Office Collection Accepted
The Fortitude Music Hall is a wheelchair friendly venue, the main auditorium is located on the Brunswick Street Mall level. There is a lift located for the mezzanine level and our staff will be able to assist you to your designated area. There are wheelchair amenities available on both levels. Please contact the venue for accessible seating.
A dress code of enclosed shoes applies for all shows at Fortitude Music Hall. Please bring your winning attitude and enjoy your night responsibly. We’re thrilled you’ve chosen to celebrate art with us.
Venue licencing varies from show to show. Please check carefully when purchasing your ticket whether the event is suitable for children.