Rock and Pop
The Hindley Street Country Club Tickets
5 Upcoming Events
- 30/9/22Friday 4:00 pmBirtinya, QLDNightQuarter - BirtinyaHindley Street Country Club | CONCERTOn partner site
- 12/11/22Saturday 8:15 pmTorrensville, SAThebarton TheatreThe Hindley Street Country Club
- 18/11/22Friday 7:30 pmSouthbank , VICThe Palms at Crown MelbourneThe Hindley Street Country Club
- 19/11/22Saturday 7:30 pmSouthbank , VICThe Palms at Crown MelbourneThe Hindley Street Country ClubLow Availability
- 24/11/22Thursday 7:15 pmWoolloongabba, QLDThe Princess TheatreThe Hindley Street Country Club
From Zero to 120 Million Views... Introducing The Hindley Street Country Club (LT)
Internet-busting Australian music group Hindley Street Country Club (LT), have proven themselves a musical force to be reckoned with. As Australia’s live music scene begins to dust off the ash and rise from the rubble in a post-pandemic comeback, HSCC have hit the ground running, amassing 120 million plus YouTube views in just shy of 3 years.
Hailed as the Greatest Cover Band in the World by experts and fans alike, HSCC’s weekly musical showcases deliver the very best talent of world-class musicians and vocalists based in Adelaide, South Australia, producing unique interpretations of iconic anthems and heart-wrenching ballads - recorded live from start to finish. A dynamic performance that must be experienced to be understood.
Debuting new content on YouTube every Friday at 5pm, HSCC’s dynamic 7-piece ensemble re-imagine the greatest hits from the 70s, 80s, and 90s, taking on Springsteen, Toto, Steely Dan, Grover Washington, Heart, Little River Band, Sting and more. Talk about TGIF!
Bass player, musical arranger and a founding member of HSCC, Constantine Delo says, “Recreating iconic songs from an incredible era of music, always with a unique arrangement twist for each song, is a trademark of HSCC, without taking anything away from the original. I work with the best musicians I can find, fortunately they were right under my nose here in Adelaide. Go figure!”
With over 120 million YouTube views and 350,000 followers from around the globe, it's time for this juggernaut of show-stopping musicians to hit the road for the very first time in Australia, with a national tour starting in Spring of 2021.