Rock and Pop
The Killers Tickets
5 Upcoming Events
- 03/12/2022Saturday 04:00 pmTanunda, SAPeter Lehmanna day on the green - The Killers (General Admission)
- 10/12/2022Saturday 04:00 pmWaurn Ponds, VICMt Duneed Estatea day on the green - The Killers (Concert & Dining)
VenueMt Duneed Estate
- 10/12/2022Saturday 04:00 pmWaurn Ponds, VICMt Duneed Estatea day on the green - The Killers (General Admission)
VenueMt Duneed Estate
- 17/12/2022Saturday 04:00 pmPokolbin, NSWHope EstateThe Killers
International Events1 Events
- 21/11/2022Monday 06:45 pmAuckland, NZ, New ZealandSpark ArenaThe Killers - Imploding the mirage tour
The Killers are returning to Australia on their Imploding The Mirage Tour in November/December 2022.
Originally announced in 2020 when COVID first halted worldwide touring, this will be The Killers’ first time back on our shores since their 2018 Australasian tour, which included ten completely sold-out arena shows. The 2022 tour will see The Killers make their a day on the green debut with two big outdoor shows at Peter Lehmann in the Barossa Valley, SA and Mt Duneed Estate, Geelong, VIC.
The Killers will tour our shores as part of the Imploding The Mirage Tour 2022, playing headline shows and festivals across the globe in celebration of their sixth studio album, the critically-acclaimed ARIA #1 album Imploding The Mirage (out now through Island Records/Universal Music Australia) and it’s lead single Caution.
Earlier this year while touring was still on hold due to the ongoing pandemic, The Killers released their seventh studio album, the quieter, character-study-driven album, Pressure Machine. The resulting record is an aural document of growing up - and living - in the American Southwest, told from a myriad of perspectives. Pressure Machine includes Quiet Town and Runaway Horses (featuring Phoebe Bridges).
Imploding The Mirage was self-produced by the band in partnership with musical engineer Shawn Everett (The War On Drugs, Kacey Musgraves, Beck) and Foxygen multi-instrumentalist Jonathan Rado. The album, as a whole, is heavily influenced by the likes of Kate Bush, Peter Gabriel, Bruce Springsteen and New Order and promises something of a return to the Heartland Rock sounds of much-loved albums like Sam’s Town and Battle Born. The list of featured artists includes Lindsey Buckingham, kd lang, Weyes Blood, Adam Granduciel (War On Drugs), Blake Mills, and Lucius.
The Killers first burst onto the scene in 2004, topping Australian charts and going double platinum with debut album Hot Fuss. Featuring hit singles Mr. Brightside and Somebody Told Me, the album received instant popularity and widespread international success. Since then, the band have sold over twenty-five million albums worldwide, and headlined all of the world’s top festivals including Coachella, Lollapalooza, Glastonbury and received countless accolades including multiple Grammy nominations, American Music Award nominations, MTV Video Music Awards and NME Awards.
On the very same day that 2017’s Wonderful Wonderful hit #1 on the ARIA Album Chart, the band took to the stage at the hallowed Melbourne Cricket Ground for the 2017 AFL Grand Final and absolutely nailed their set.
The Killers are exceptionally well-loved down under with all ten shows on the band’s 2018 tour completely selling out. Live music is back, secure tickets now for these not to be missed shows.
Tickets for The Killers go on sale at the below times.
- MY TICKETMASTER PRESALE (FOR SA & VIC ONLY): Friday 12 November @ 2pm (local) until Saturday 13 November @ 2pm (local)
- A DAY ON THE GREEN MEMBERS PRESALE (FOR SA & VIC ONLY): Thursday 11 November @ 1pm (local) until Friday 12 November @ 1pm (local)
- FRONTIER TOURING MEMBERS PRESALE (FOR NSW ONLY): Thursday 11 November @ 1pm (local) until Friday 12 November @ 1pm (local)
- GENERAL PUBLIC ONSALE (ALL DATES): Monday 15 November @ 2pm (local)