9 Upcoming Events
- 29/01/2022Find ticketsRoche Estate - Pokolbin, NSW SummerSalt Jan 29 2022 1:00 PMSaturday 01:00 pmRoche Estate - Pokolbin, NSWSummerSalt
- 30/01/2022Find ticketsStuart Park - North Wollongong, NSW SummerSalt Jan 30 2022 12:00 PMSunday 12:00 pmStuart Park - North Wollongong, NSWSummerSalt
- 06/02/2022Find ticketsRoyal Hobart Botanic Gardens - Hobart, TAS SummerSalt Feb 06 2022 12:00 PMSunday 12:00 pmRoyal Hobart Botanic Gardens - Hobart, TASSummerSalt
- 20/02/2022Find ticketsQueen Elizabeth Park - Coolangatta, QLD SummerSalt Feb 20 2022 12:00 PMSunday 12:00 pmQueen Elizabeth Park - Coolangatta, QLDSummerSalt
- 26/02/2022Find ticketsStage 88 - Parkes, ACT SummerSalt Feb 26 2022 12:00 PMSaturday 12:00 pmStage 88 - Parkes, ACTSummerSalt
- 27/02/2022Find ticketsNorth Gardens - Ballarat, VIC SummerSalt Feb 27 2022 12:00 PMSunday 12:00 pmNorth Gardens - Ballarat, VICSummerSalt
- 06/03/2022Find ticketsEsplanade Park Fremantle - Fremantle, WA SummerSalt Mar 06 2022 12:00 PMSunday 12:00 pmEsplanade Park Fremantle - Fremantle, WASummerSalt
- 13/03/2022Find ticketsDon Lucas Reserve - Cronulla, NSW SummerSalt Mar 13 2022 12:00 PMSunday 12:00 pmDon Lucas Reserve - Cronulla, NSWSummerSalt
- 27/03/2022Find ticketsM.O. Moran Reserve - St Kilda, VIC SummerSalt Mar 27 2022 12:00 PMSunday 12:00 pmM.O. Moran Reserve - St Kilda, VICSummerSalt
About The Waifs
Ironbark 25th Anniversary Regional Tour
An Evening With The Waifs
“They’re a treat to witness live, with every slide and percussive tap adding dexterous depth…young and old alike left smiling, knowing they were included, with hearts full of love.” Stack Magazine
“It’s wonderful to see a band who have come so far down the road, with so much more left in the tank.” The West Australian
The Waifs soared into 2017, celebrating their 25th Anniversary in style. Releasing their eighth studio record, completing a sold out national tour, gaining their first ARIA #1 debut and reminding fans that like a bottle of fine wine, they only get better with time.
The original road warriors, The Waifs have built a career out of continually circling Australia and the globe. From bustling cities to the farthest regional and coastal towns, they have spent the past 25 years, reuniting with old friends, and gathering new fans, thanks to their enchanting live shows and affable natures.
Earlier this year, they made a promise to regional fans that they would return in November to play intimate shows in their cosy towns....so here we are, with three sneaky, small city shows in Sydney, Adelaide and Perth (with very limited tickets so get in fast).
13 shows everywhere from Ballarat to Grafton, Toowoomba to Young, Tamworth to Albany, and so many places in between. Tickets are on sale 9am local time Thursday October 26 from thewaifs.com