6 Upcoming Events
- Mar 18Mar18Thu 5:00 PMThe Domain - Sydney, NSWSummer in the Domain: Ball Park Music & Thelma PlumOn partner siteFind tickets The Domain - Sydney, NSWSummer in the Domain: Ball Park Music & Thelma PlumMar 18 5:00 PMFind ticketsOn partner site
- May 22May22Sat 11:00 AMQLD Miscellaneous Venue - Brisbane, QLDBig Pineapple Music Festival - Pineapple Fields, QLDOn partner siteFind tickets QLD Miscellaneous Venue - Brisbane, QLDBig Pineapple Music Festival - Pineapple Fields, QLDMay 22 11:00 AMFind ticketsOn partner site
- Jun 11Jun11Find ticketsFri 7:00 PMThe Fortitude Music Hall - Brisbane, QLDThelma PlumLimited Availability
- Jun 16Jun16Find ticketsWed 7:00 PMForum Melbourne - Melbourne, VICThelma PlumLimited Availability
- Jun 16Jun16Find ticketsWed 7:00 PMForum Melbourne - Melbourne, VICThelma Plum - WaitlistOn partner site
- Jun 26Jun26Find ticketsSat 8:00 PMAnita's Theatre - Thirroul, NSWThelma PlumLow Availability
About Thelma Plum
Thelma Plum’s Homecoming Queen tour has been rescheduled to 2021. All current tickets remain valid for the new shows.
A note from Thelma Plum:
“Unfortunately, and I am sure I don’t need to explain the reasons why, I have had to move the Homecoming Queen tour to 2021. I really appreciate everyone holding onto their tickets this long, but totally understand if you can’t any longer, refunds will be available from Thursday 29th October to Monday 30th November.
I can’t wait for this to finally happen, we’ve all been 2020’d!”
Thelma Plum has had a massive twelve months. The young Gamilaraay singer songwriter has released her debut album ‘Better in Blak’ to much acclaim, placing second in the triple j album of the year listeners poll and garnering nominations for the Australian Music Prize Album of the Year, six ARIA’s nominations, APRA Song of the Year and, with three songs in the Hottest 100 including the album’s title track at #9, she became the highest fan voted indigenous artist in the history of the poll. Thirty million streams, a national sold out tour and a debut London show that sold out two months in advance – it was, truly, a monumental twelve months.