6 Upcoming Events
- Feb 05 2021Feb052021Find ticketsFri 7:00 PMKings Park - West Perth, WATim Minchin - Apart TogetherLimited Availability
- Feb 06 2021Feb062021Find ticketsSat 7:00 PMKings Park - West Perth, WATim Minchin - Apart Together
- Jul 06 2021Jul062021Find ticketsTue 8:00 PMThe Fortitude Music Hall - Brisbane, QLDTim MinchinLow Availability
- Jul 07 2021Jul072021Find ticketsWed 8:00 PMThe Fortitude Music Hall - Brisbane, QLDTim MinchinLimited Availability
- Jul 08 2021Jul082021Find ticketsThu 8:00 PMThe Fortitude Music Hall - Brisbane, QLDTim MinchinLimited Availability
- Jul 09 2021Jul092021Find ticketsFri 8:00 PMThe Fortitude Music Hall - Brisbane, QLDTim MinchinLimited Availability
After selling out his national tour in record breaking time and receiving rave audience reviews across the country earlier this year, internationally renowned, award-winning musician, comedian, actor, writer and composer, TIM MINCHIN is coming back…back-to-back, with BACK in 2020.
BACK was Tim’s first Australian tour since returning to the country after almost a decade of living overseas and was seen by almost 69,000 Australians after a seven year absence from the stage. The long-awaited tour also saw him pick up a prestigious Helpmann Award for Best Australian Contemporary Concert.
In March 2020, BACK will make two new stops in Hobart and Newcastle and see return dates in Perth, Sydney and Melbourne.
BACK is billed as “Old Songs, New Songs, F*** You Songs”, hinting at a set list of material from all corners of Minchin’s eclectic – and often iconoclastic – repertoire. Minchin has been celebrated globally for writing the music and lyrics for “Matilda the Musical”, which has gone on to become one of the most acclaimed musicals of the last 20 years, winning a record 7 Olivier Awards, 13 Helpmann Awards and 5 Tony Awards. It continues to run in the West End and has already played in over 50 cities worldwide.
He also wrote music and lyrics for the musical adaption of “Groundhog Day”, which after an acclaimed limited run at The Old Vic in London in 2016, debuted on Broadway in April 2017 and won the Olivier Award for Best Musical in 2017.
Warning: The use of coarse language, strobe lights and loud music occurs throughout the show.