51 Upcoming Events
- Nov 07Nov07Find ticketsSat 7:30 PMBjorn Again - Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again!
- Nov 21Nov21Find ticketsSat 7:30 PMRichard Clapton - Past Hits & Previews with Special Guests Badloves
- Dec 18Dec18Find ticketsFri 7:30 PMThe Australian Eagles Show
- Dec 19Dec19Find ticketsSat 7:30 PMThe Australian Bee Gees Show
- Jan 23 2021Jan232021Find ticketsSat 2:00 PMCosentino 'Anything is Possible'
- Jan 23 2021Jan232021Find ticketsSat 7:30 PMCosentino 'Anything is Possible'
- Jan 24 2021Jan242021Find ticketsSun 1:00 PMCosentino 'Anything is Possible'
- Jan 24 2021Jan242021Find ticketsSun 6:30 PMCosentino 'Anything is Possible'
- Jan 29 2021Jan292021Fri 7:30 PMOh What A Night! A Musical Tribute To Frankie Valli and the Four SeasonsFind ticketsOh What A Night! A Musical Tribute To Frankie Valli and the Four SeasonsJan 29 20217:30 PMFind tickets
- Feb 27 2021Feb272021Find ticketsSat 7:30 PMJohn Paul Young 50 Years Young - The Anniversary Tour
- Feb 28 2021Feb282021Find ticketsSun 2:30 PMMarty Rhone Presents - Sir Cliff & I
Loaded 20 out of 51 events
Level 3 (Clarendon St end of complex) 8 Whiteman Street Melbourne Victoria 3006
Multi-level car park, corner of Haig and Clarke Streets, Southbank.
Clarendon Street Casino tram stop #124A Trams 96,109 and 12
Box Office Hours
Non-Show Days: Mon to Fri: 9am - 5pm Sat & Sun: Closed Public Holidays: Closed Show Days: Mon to Fri: 9am - half an hour after show time Saturday: 4pm - half an hour after show time Sunday: 3 hours prior to show time and half an hour after show time Public Holidays: 3 hours prior to show time and half an hour after show time
Box Office Payment
Cash, EFTPOS, Credit Card
Disabled Access - yes, in section A only for wheelchairs. Please contact the Crown Box Office directly for all wheelchair and special needs bookings on (03) 9292 5103
The Palms is an adult oriented venue, holding shows primarily suitable for adult audiences. Children aged 6 to 18 years attending a show at The Palms must be accompanied and supervised by a parent/guardian at all times in the venue, including arriving and departing the venue, in the common foyer area and rest rooms. It is recommended to parents/guardians that children under the age of 6 years should not attend a show at The Palms. Please see the below links for further details www.crownmelbourne.com.au/getmedia/855317ed-05ec-4686-91e9-c5c0f0ee22e8/1504-29_Melb_The_Palms_Children_Policy.pdf www.crownmelbourne.com.au
Cloak Room: There is no onsite cloak room. Food & Drinks: No outside food or drink is allowed. Drinks and snacks can be purchased from the bar.