24 February - 27 March 2022 / The Barracks - Manly, NSW
Night at The Barracks Tickets
18 Upcoming Events
- 24/02/2022Thursday 07:30 pmManly, NSWThe Barracks PrecinctNight at the Barracks - Jessica Mauboy
- 25/02/2022Friday 07:30 pmManly, NSWThe Barracks PrecinctNight at the Barracks - James Morrison Motown Experience
- 26/02/2022Saturday 07:30 pmManly, NSWThe Barracks PrecinctNight at the Barracks - David Campbell: Back in the Swing
- 27/02/2022Sunday 06:00 pmManly, NSWThe Barracks PrecinctNight at the Barracks - James Morrison: Jazz Big Band Show
- 04/03/2022Friday 07:30 pmManly, NSWThe Barracks PrecinctNight at the Barracks - Sydney Dance Company: Impermanence
- 05/03/2022Saturday 07:30 pmManly, NSWThe Barracks PrecinctNight at the Barracks - Sydney Dance Company: Impermanence
- 06/03/2022Sunday 06:00 pmManly, NSWThe Barracks PrecinctNight at the Barracks - David Hobson and Lucy Durack in Concert
- 11/03/2022Friday 07:30 pmManly, NSWThe Barracks PrecinctNight at the Barracks - Australian Rock Collective: The Beatles
- 12/03/2022Saturday 07:30 pmManly, NSWThe Barracks PrecinctNight at the Barracks - The Tap Pack
- 13/03/2022Sunday 06:00 pmManly, NSWThe Barracks PrecinctNight at the Barracks - The Tap Pack
- 17/03/2022Thursday 07:30 pmManly, NSWThe Barracks PrecinctNight at the Barracks - 80's Symphonica
- 18/03/2022Friday 07:30 pmManly, NSWThe Barracks PrecinctNight at the Barracks - 80's Symphonica
- 19/03/2022Saturday 07:30 pmManly, NSWThe Barracks PrecinctNight at the Barracks - Symphony Under The Stars
- 20/03/2022Sunday 06:00 pmManly, NSWThe Barracks PrecinctNight at the Barracks - Symphony Under The Stars
- 24/03/2022Thursday 07:30 pmManly, NSWThe Barracks PrecinctNight at the Barracks - An Evening with Queensland Ballet
- 25/03/2022Friday 07:30 pmManly, NSWThe Barracks PrecinctNight at the Barracks - An Evening with Queensland Ballet
- 26/03/2022Saturday 07:30 pmManly, NSWThe Barracks PrecinctNight at the Barracks - An Evening with Queensland Ballet
- 27/03/2022Sunday 06:00 pmManly, NSWThe Barracks PrecinctNight at the Barracks - Caroline OConnor: My Musical Life
VIP Dine & Show Experience
For the complete Night at the Barracks VIP journey, combine premium reserved seating with our pre-event dining experience at Q Station’s Boilerhouse Kitchen & Bar.
Refurbished into a bustling, open- kitchen restaurant, Boilerhouse Kitchen & Bar specialises in fresh, modern Australian cuisine. After an early 2 course dinner or late Sunday lunch, you’ll be transferred directly to Platinum category reserved seating to enjoy the spectacle of Night at the Barracks with VIP entry, a welcome cocktail and fast entry and bar access.
Discover Sydney’s newest unique outdoor venue set under the stars at The Barracks, North Head, Manly.
Audiences will be entranced by the artistry of Australia’s biggest names in music, theatre, ballet, dance, rock, opera and jazz for five weekends of performances from Thursday 24 February to Sunday 27 March. Featuring performances by Jessica Mauboy, David Campbell, James Morrison, David Hobson, Lucy Durack, John Foreman and the Aussie Pops Orchestra, Tim Campbell and Bonnie Anderson, Giuseppina Grech and Lorenzo Rositano, Queensland Ballet, Sydney Dance Company, Australian Rock Collective (ARC) and many more.
Set in an enchanting location steeped in historical significance and natural beauty. Be among the first to experience this diverse and inspiring concert series in a truly magnificent setting perched high above Sydney Harbour.
The Barracks on North Head is a historically significant and treasured space on the doorstep of Sydney that will have a new lease of life in Autumn this year with the announcement of this all-star concert series over 20 nights.
Organisers say the event, the first of its kind in this open performance space, will provide employment to more than 650 performers and event professionals. They are working closely with local businesses, including hospitality, transport, and tourism providers, to bring money into the Beaches’ economy.
The event is supported by the Federal Government RISE Fund, Destination NSW and Northern Beaches Council. This unique series of concerts presents an opportunity to generate income that can be used to maintain and repair the site. To create jobs and income for the Arts and Entertainment industry which has been dramatically affected by COVID-19 and to respect the history and environmental preciousness of the site.
There is no parking located in the Barracks precinct. We have a very limited number of parking spaces located in St Pauls which need to be booked in advance alongside your ticket.
Alternatively Manly CBD has many parking spots which can be found here. Northern Beaches Council as part of there partnership with Night at the Barracks will offer any of our ticket holders a flat $5 evening fee in Whistler or Peninsula carparks in Manly. Simply show the parking attendant your ticket on exit to redeem your flat fee.
From these locations you can book yourselves onto the shuttle bus mentioned above or of course walk. For information on accessibility parking please look through our FAQ’s
Whatever way you choose to get to the event, there is always a mini adventure to be enjoyed before you even set foot on the event site. We encourage all guests to arrive early to the event to take advantage of the many local food and beverage options available.
Once guests arrive in Manly, Night at The Barracks have a dedicated shuttle that must be pre-booked in advance.
The shuttle bus stop is located at Manly Wharf, Belgrave St, Stand E-G. Tickets for the shuttles will cost $5 (return journey) and must be booked in advance on a first come first serve basis in addition to your event ticket.
Take a ride on the Manly Fast Ferry or Sydney Ferry, take in the beautiful Sydney Harbour on route to Night at the Barracks, North Head. Why not arrive slightly early and take advantage of some of Manly’s many bars and restaurants before heading up to the event.
For timetables of ferries see links below:
We welcome visitors from across Sydney, water taxis can be arranged through the below link to either Manly Wharf or Quarantine Station.
Regular state transit bus services operate to and from Manly.
See below links to find your appropriate route.
The event site is accessible by foot from Manly Wharf, this walk does involve a hill and can take approximately 20-30 minutes.
Night At The Barracks announces 2022 program
Sydney's newest outdoor venue The Barracks is here – and what better way to make an entrance than with 20 nights of music and performance? That's right, Night At The Barracks is set to land in early 2022 with a program that is not to be missed.
Tickets for Night At The Barracks go on sale at the following times:
- My Ticketmaster Presale: 9am, Wednesday 17 November 2021 - 8am, Friday 19 November.
- General Public: 9am, Friday 19 November 2021
Performing at Night At The Barracks 2022 are:
- 24 February: Jessica Mauboy
- 25 February: James Morrison
- 26 February: David Campbell
- 27 February: James Morrison and his Big Band
- 4-5 March: Sydney Dance Company
- 6 March: David Hobson and Lucy Durack in Concert
- 11 March: ARC presents Let It Be Live - 50th Anniversary
- 19-20 March: The Tap Pack
- 17-18 March: 80s Symphonica by John Foreman and the Aussie Pops Orchestra staring Tim Campbell and Bonnie Anderson
- 19-20 March: Symphony Under The Stars featuring John Foreman and the Aussie Pops Orchestra
- 24-26 March: An Evening with Queensland Ballet
- 27 March: Caroline O'Connor
Absolutely! A full bar with a selection of beer, wine and spirits will be available prior to the performance and during intermissions. Patrons can also get food from some famed local vendors around the precinct of the event site, we encourage patrons to come to the site prior to showtime to enjoy what is on offer.
Of course! There will be a great selection of Night At the Barracks memorabilia and artist merchandise for purchase at the event.
To make a booking using your Discover voucher please click here to complete the booking form. A member of the Ticketmaster team will be in touch with you to process your ticket within 2 business days during working hours from Monday 10 January 2022 onwards. Ticket availability is subject to change and will be confirmed upon time of phone booking, not on completion of this form.
Discover vouchers can also be redeemed at the venue on the night if you have not bought your ticket in advance. Only one $25 voucher can be redeemed per person, per day, so please make sure you have the voucher details of all parties in your group when you are contacted by the Ticketmaster representative.