2-hour tour of the historic State Theatre, Sydney.
Since its opening in 1929, the State Theatre Sydney has captivated the hearts and minds of patrons with its majestic elegance. Join in a guided tour of this magnificent and unique building and discover why it's known as The Palace of Dreams.
- Experience the grandeur of standing in a 2000-seat auditorium beautifully framed by 13 hand-cut crystal chandeliers
- Observe the eclectic elements of the Theatre's Gothic, Italian and Art Deco design
- discover the State's famous character lounges including the exotic Butterfly Room, the Pioneer Room, and the College Room
- Be mesmerised by the world's second largest hand-cut crystal chandelier, the Koh-I-Nor
- See the original mighty Wurlitzer organ, the voice of silent movies
- Admire prize-winning artworks by famous Australian artists including William Dobell, Mary Edwards, Charles Wheeler and Raymond Lindsay
- Delve into the depths of the Theatre to discover engineering marvels and mechanical masterpieces