- 13/1/24Saturday 07:00 pmMatt RifeNo Availability
- 13/1/24Saturday 10:00 pmMatt RifeNo Availability
- 14/1/24Sunday 07:00 pmBrent FaiyazNo Availability
- 15/1/24Monday 07:30 pmGracie Abrams - The Good Riddance TourLow Availability
- 16/1/24Tuesday 07:30 pmGracie Abrams - The Good Riddance TourLow Availability
- 23/1/24Until 24/1/24NOFX Final Tour - Two Night Tickets
- 23/1/24Tuesday 06:00 pmNOFX Final Tour - Single Night Tickets
- 24/1/24Wednesday 06:00 pmNOFX Final Tour - Single Night Tickets
- 27/1/24Saturday 01:30 pmTHPS25
- 27/1/24Saturday 06:30 pmTHPS25Low Availability
- 2/2/24Friday 07:00 pmAlireza Ghorbani Live in Brisbane - Presented by Tar Production
- 7/2/24Wednesday 06:30 pmLet There Be Rock / The Darkness
- 9/2/24Friday 07:00 pmNorthlane - Dante Australian Tour
- 11/2/24Sunday 08:00 pmMEGA CONCERT GRUPO NICHE AND ÑEJO
- 14/2/24Wednesday 07:00 pmMudvayne + Coal Chamber
- 22/2/24Thursday 07:00 pmNURSE BLAKE - SHOCK ADVISED TOUR
- 24/2/24Saturday 07:30 pmCavetown
- 25/2/24Sunday 07:00 pmQueens Of The Stone Age: The End Is NeroLow Availability
- 26/2/24Monday 07:00 pmQueens Of The Stone Age: The End Is Nero
- 3/3/24Sunday 07:00 pmGILBERTO GIL AQUELE ABRAÇO TOUR | Summer 2024No Availability
The Fortitude Music Hall,
312-318 Brunswick Street, Brisbane, QLD 4006, AustraliaGet Directions(Opens in new tab)
The Fortitude Music Hall is located at 312 Brunswick Street in the heart of Fortitude Valley, two kilometres from Brisbane’s CBD. The “Valley” as it’s known by locals, is Brisbane’s vibrant hub of live music and is brimming with dynamic bars and clubs. Nestled in the central location of the Brunswick Street Mall, the venue is at the epicentre of pre and post show opportunities as well as being conveniently close to many public transport options.
If you do wish to drive there is a car park conveniently located directly under The Fortitude Music Hall, accessible via Warner Street. This carpark will give you direct access to the entry of The Fortitude Music Hall, located on the Brunswick Street Mall. There are several other parking options close by, McWhirters Carpark, located directly behind the venue and can be accessed via Warner Street or Ballow Street and is a short walk to the Brunswick Street Mall, the China Town Carpark with access from Gipps or Duncan Streets, a short walk across the China Town Mall and through the TC Burns Building straight to The Fortitude Music Hall’s entrance.
The Fortitude Music Hall’s central location offers many public transport opportunities. Fortitude Valley Train Station is located only 200 metres away, a three minute stroll and will cater for all train lines in Brisbane including the Gold Coast, Ipswich and Nambour (Sunshine Coast). There are many bus stops located in the Valley, many less than a minute’s walk from the venue. Please search TransLink Journey Planner for more details. If you’re searching for a taxi you will find taxi ranks spread throughout the Valley to get you home quickly and safely. The closest of those is located at the top of the Brunswick Street Mall on Ann street. Other locations include Wickham Street outside McWhirters, Brunswick Street North and Brunswick Street South.
Box Office Numbers
Box Office Collection Accepted
The Fortitude Music Hall is a wheelchair friendly venue, the main auditorium is located on the Brunswick Street Mall level. There is a lift located for the mezzanine level and our staff will be able to assist you to your designated area. There are wheelchair amenities available on both levels. Please contact the venue for accessible seating.
A dress code of enclosed shoes applies for all shows at Fortitude Music Hall. Please bring your winning attitude and enjoy your night responsibly. We’re thrilled you’ve chosen to celebrate art with us.
Venue licencing varies from show to show. Please check carefully when purchasing your ticket whether the event is suitable for children.