10 Upcoming Events
- 21/05/2022Saturday 01:45 pmGeelong Cats v Port Adelaide
- 21/05/2022Saturday 01:45 pmGeelong Cats v Port Adelaide - Social ClubNo Availability
- 28/05/2022Saturday 01:45 pmGeelong Cats v Adelaide
- 28/05/2022Saturday 01:45 pmGeelong Cats v Adelaide - Social ClubLow Availability
- 22/08/2022Monday 06:00 pmGeelong Cats - Membership Packages 2022On partner site
- No date yetGeelong Cats v St KildaNo Availability
- No date yetGeelong Cats v MelbourneLow Availability
- No date yetGeelong Cats v North MelbourneLow Availability
- No date yetGeelong Cats v West Coast EaglesNo Availability
- No date yetGeelong Cats v Western BulldogsLow Availability
GMHBA Stadium is located 370 Moorabool Street, South Geelong 3220 GMHBA Stadium Phone: 03 5224 9111 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: kardiniapark.vic.gov.au
Public parking is available for a cost in the parkland surrounding GMHBA Stadium. Entry is via Kilgour Street and Park Crescent (Entrance A & C). Parking is also available on the street surrounding the ground, but Council Restrictions are enforced. Accessible car parking is available on a first in basis on match day. It is located in C7, accessible via Park Crescent Gate C
There are two train stations near the ground. South Geelong railway station is a short 5 min walk and Geelong railway station is a 15 minute walk along La Trobe Tce.
Box Office Hours
The Box Office will be open on match days from gate opening time. Please visit the GMHBA Stadium website for detailed information. kardiniapark.vic.gov.au
Box Office Payment
Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, DINERS and EFTPOS. GMHBA Stadium is a cashless venue.
Reserved spaces and carer seats are available through Ticketmaster Customer Service: Call 136100 and follow the prompts. Accessible car parking is available on a first in basis on match day. It is located in C7, accessible via Park Crescent Gate C.
Children aged five and under are admitted free of charge provided that they do not occupy a seat. If you wish for your child to occupy a seat they will be required to purchase a Junior ticket in the corresponding price level.
PROHIBITED ITEMS - The following items are not permitted into the ground - alcohol, cans, glass, musical instruments, flares, whistles, animals, chairs/stools, torn up paper, flags with handles exceeding 1.6 metres, open soft drink containers, fireworks, laser lights, audio recording equipment, video cameras, skateboards, rollerblades, scooters, any large article that cannot be placed under a seat and anything that in the opinion of the Kardinia Park Stadium Trust management has the potential to cause injury or public nuisance. SMOKING - There is a strictly no smoking policy throughout the stadium. There are designated smoking areas outside of the venue fence line. For further venue related information please visit www.kardiniapark.vic.gov.au