- 7/12/23Thursday 07:30 pmHuman Nature - The Christmas Show
- 8/12/23Friday 07:30 pmHuman Nature - The Christmas ShowLow Availability
- 9/12/23Saturday 02:00 pmHuman Nature - The Christmas ShowLow Availability
- 9/12/23Saturday 07:30 pmHuman Nature - The Christmas ShowLow Availability
- 10/12/23Sunday 02:00 pmHuman Nature - The Christmas ShowLow Availability
- 15/12/23Friday 07:30 pmThe Christmas Spectacular - A Magical Wonderland
- 16/12/23Saturday 02:00 pmThe Christmas Spectacular - A Magical WonderlandLow Availability
- 16/12/23Saturday 07:30 pmThe Christmas Spectacular - A Magical Wonderland
- 17/12/23Sunday 02:00 pmThe Christmas Spectacular - A Magical Wonderland
- 23/12/23Saturday 07:30 pmThe Hindley Street Country Club
- 4/1/24Thursday 07:30 pmThe Fabulous CaprettosLow Availability
- 5/1/24Friday 02:00 pmCircus of Illusion
- 5/1/24Friday 07:30 pmCircus of Illusion
- 6/1/24Saturday 02:00 pmCircus of Illusion
- 6/1/24Saturday 07:30 pmCircus of Illusion
- 11/1/24Thursday 07:30 pmLegends In Concert
- 12/1/24Friday 07:30 pmLegends In Concert
- 13/1/24Saturday 07:30 pmLegends In Concert
- 14/1/24Sunday 02:00 pmLegends In Concert
- 14/1/24Sunday 07:30 pmLegends In Concert
The Palms at Crown,
Crown Entertainment Complex, 8 Whiteman Street, Southbank, VIC 3006, AustraliaGet Directions(Opens in new tab)
Level 3 (Clarendon St end of complex) 8 Whiteman Street Melbourne Victoria 3006 Box Office Location Crown Melbourne, Level 1 (Clarendon Street end of the Crown complex, near Gazette and Village Cinemas).
Multi-level car park, corner of Haig and Clarke Streets, Southbank.
Clarendon Street Casino tram stop #124A Trams 96,109 and 12
Box Office Hours
Non-Show Days: Mon to Fri: 9am - 5pm Weekends and Public Holidays: Closed Show Days: Mon to Fri: 9am - 1 hour after show commences Weekends and Public Holidays: 3 hours prior to show time - 1 hour after show commences Box Office Location Crown Melbourne, Level 1 (Clarendon Street end of the Crown complex, near Gazette and Village Cinemas).
Box Office Payment
EFTPOS, Credit Card
Disabled Access - yes, in section A only for wheelchairs. Please contact the Crown Box Office directly for all wheelchair and special needs bookings on (03) 9292 5103
The Palms is an adult oriented venue, holding shows primarily suitable for adult audiences. Children aged 6 to 18 years attending a show at The Palms must be accompanied and supervised by a parent/guardian at all times in the venue, including arriving and departing the venue, in the common foyer area and rest rooms. It is recommended to parents/guardians that children under the age of 6 years should not attend a show at The Palms. Please see the below links for further details https://www.crownmelbourne.com.au/entertainment/live-shows-and-concerts#faqs
Cloak Room: There is no onsite cloak room. Food & Drinks: No outside food or drink is allowed. Drinks and snacks can be purchased from the bar.