- 7/12/23Thursday 08:00 pmAllen Stone - Off the Beaten Path
- 10/12/23Sunday 11:00 amMonsterz Jam
- 10/12/23Sunday 06:00 pmThe Notorious IncLow Availability
- 6/1/24Saturday 08:00 pmThe Fabulous Caprettos
- 2/2/24Friday 07:30 pmCharley Crockett with Emma Donovan
- 3/2/24Saturday 07:30 pmDan Sultan
- 9/2/24Friday 08:00 pmCreedence Clearwater Collective
- 10/2/24Saturday 03:00 pmJohn Stephan - A Salute To Roy Orbison & The Everly Brothers
- 16/2/24Friday 07:30 pmQueen Forever - A Night at The Theatre
- 22/2/24Thursday 08:00 pmZeppelin Unledded: The Page & Plant Years
- 3/3/24Sunday 02:00 pmGood Old Days of Rock n Roll Show
- 6/3/24Wednesday 08:00 pmDirect from the UK HERMAN'S HERMITS
- 9/3/24Saturday 06:00 pmDaniel O'Donnell
- 15/3/24Friday 07:30 pmNick Giannopoulos in WOG LIFE
- 16/3/24Saturday 07:30 pmNick Giannopoulos in WOG LIFE
- 23/3/24Saturday 07:30 pmGraham Nash Sixty Years Of Songs & Stories
- 4/4/24Thursday 08:00 pmThe Michael Jackson HIStory Show
- 5/4/24Friday 07:30 pmA Kind of Hush: The Magic of Karen Carpenter
- 6/4/24Saturday 07:30 pm1927 & Boom Crash Opera
- 12/4/24Friday 07:30 pmJohn Williamson
264-270 Lawrence Hargrave Dr, Thirroul, NSW 2515, AustraliaGet Directions(Opens in new tab)
The venue is located at 264-270 Lawrence Hargrave Drive, Thirroul, on the corner of King St.
Parking is located at the rear of the venue, accessible via King St. There is also on-street parking.
TRAINS The closest train station is Thirroul, a short 5-minute walk away.
Box Office Hours
The box office is open from one hour prior to showtime for collections and sales.
Box Office Collection Accepted
The account holder must present credit card and photo id when collecting tickets from the box office. The box office is open from one hour prior to the show for collections and sales.
Wheelchair patrons should enter the venue from the carpark at the rear of the venue (entry via King St). Entry to the venue via the front entrance involves climbing around 20-30 steps. Patrons unable to climb stairs should enter the venue from the carpark at the rear of the venue (entry via King St). For non-wheelchair patrons, the following seats are easily accessed via a ramp, once inside the auditorium: all Box seats.
Please refer to event information.
This is a licensed venue.