9 Upcoming Events
- 22/03/2022Tuesday 06:30 pmBrisbane, QLDThe Fortitude Music HallBENEE
- 26/03/2022Saturday 07:00 pmRed Hill , WARed Hill AuditoriumBENEEOn partner site
- 29/03/2022Tuesday 07:30 pmTorrensville, SAThebarton TheatreBENEE
- 07/04/2022Thursday 07:30 pmMilsons Point, NSWBig Top Luna Park SydneyBENEE
International Events5 Events
- 27/02/2022Sunday 07:30 pmDunedin, NZ, New ZealandDunedin Town HallBENEE
VenueDunedin Town Hall
- 03/03/2022Thursday 07:30 pmAuckland, NZ, New ZealandGreat Hall, Auckland Town HallBENEE
- 05/03/2022Saturday 07:30 pmWellington, NZ, New ZealandAnderson ParkBENEEOn partner site
- 21/10/2022Friday 08:00 pmAuckland, NZ, New ZealandGreat Hall, Auckland Town HallBENEE & THE APO
- 22/10/2022Saturday 08:00 pmAuckland, NZ, New ZealandGreat Hall, Auckland Town HallBENEE & THE APO
‘Supalonely’ singer BENEE will make her much anticipated return across the Tasman for the first time in over two years.
The 21-year-old artist broke through with hit single Supalonely, which has amassed over four billion streams world wide. Next year sees BENEE kick off with her New Zealand tour before heading to Australia in March, Europe and the UK in April-May and North America in June.
BENEE’s dreamy alt pop mixes her deeply heartfelt reflections on life in suburban Auckland, New Zealand, with offbeat and often whimsical lyrical encounters with zombies and snails, all produced with a technicolour ear for cooked beats and unpredictable hooks. She has just released her first new music since 2020’s album Hey u x. The album was a vibrant musical world with guests ranging from Grimes and Lily Allen to Gus Dapperton and Muroki (another New Zealand teen BENEE has since signed to her own label, Olive, and who will join her as the opening act on her Australian dates).
Hey u x was listed as one of Billboard’s 25 Best Pop Albums of 2020, noting that BENEE “contemplates the woes of Gen Z with a keen ear for choruses and arrangements that oscillate between indie rock and hyperpop." Stereogum praised its “quirky but impeccably produced pop music” and Vogue called it “13 tracks of heavenly indie-alt-pop.”
Latest single Doesn’t Matter, another deeply revealing track that reflects the singer’s journey through the emotional clatter of 2021, is off to a flying start, streaming over 1 million times in its first week.
A forthcoming BENEE EP release leads into plans for 2022 with the thing that excites her the most, a hefty touring schedule that will bring her live show to adoring fans around the world at last.
BENEE announces 2022 Australian tour
Benee is capping off a huge two years with the announcement of a mega 40 show world tour in 2022 – and she’s announcing some pretty special Australian dates as part of it.
Tickets for BENEE's 2022 Australian tour go on sale at the following times:
My Ticketmaster Presale: 10am (local), Thursday 25 November 2021 until 10am (local), Friday 26 November 2021
General Public: 11am (local), Friday 26 November 2021
BENEE's 2022 Australian tour will offer the below VIP Experiences:
Q&A with BENEE VIP Experience
- One (1) General Admission standing ticket
- Access to a pre-show Q&A with Benee
- Early Entry onto the floor before the general public
- Exclusive tour gift
- Early access to merchandise stand*
- Priority Entry into the venue
- Designated VIP check-in and onsite staff
* Venue dependent
In Demand is a ticket-only option for the most sought after areas and views in the house.
In Demand are made available by artists and event organisers through Ticketmaster. They give fans fair and safe access to in-demand seats at market-driven prices (adjusting prices according to supply and demand). In Demand tickets are ticket-only purchases, and prices are subject to change at any time.
A collector ticket is a souvenir, 3D-style ticket which not only gets you into the event, it also serves as a treasured keepsake to be kept well after the concert is over.
Collector tickets are only made available for selected events and can be purchased through the normal purchase processes – be sure to select a “Collector Ticket” when choosing your ticket type.
Collector tickets can only be delivered to fans via mail, and cannot be sent as Print-at-Home or E-Tickets, or collected from outlets or the venue. Collector Tickets are not available to those without a valid Australian address. You must provide an Australian postal address to receive Collector Tickets.