49 Upcoming Events
- 20/05/2022Friday 07:50 pmCarlton v Sydney Swans
- 20/05/2022Friday 07:50 pmCarlton v Sydney Swans - AFL Reserve
- 20/05/2022Friday 07:50 pmCarlton v Sydney Swans - Centre Wing
- 20/05/2022Friday 07:50 pmMarvel Stadium - Car ParkingNo Availability
- 21/05/2022Saturday 04:35 pmMarvel Stadium - Car ParkingLow Availability
- 21/05/2022Saturday 04:35 pmNorth Melbourne v Melbourne
- 21/05/2022Saturday 04:35 pmNorth Melbourne v Melbourne - AFL Reserve
- 21/05/2022Saturday 04:35 pmNorth Melbourne v Melbourne - Centre Wing
- 29/05/2022Sunday 01:10 pmMarvel Stadium - Car Parking
- 29/05/2022Sunday 01:10 pmSt Kilda v North Melbourne
- 29/05/2022Sunday 01:10 pmSt Kilda v North Melbourne - AFL Reserve
- 29/05/2022Sunday 01:10 pmSt Kilda v North Melbourne - Centre Wing
- 03/06/2022Friday 07:50 pmWestern Bulldogs v Geelong Cats - Centre Wing
- 03/06/2022Friday 07:50 pmMarvel Stadium - Car Parking
- 03/06/2022Friday 07:50 pmWestern Bulldogs v Geelong Cats
- 03/06/2022Friday 07:50 pmWestern Bulldogs v Geelong Cats - AFL Reserve
- 12/06/2022Sunday 03:20 pmMarvel Stadium - Car Parking
- 12/06/2022Sunday 03:20 pmNorth Melbourne v GWS GIANTS
- 12/06/2022Sunday 03:20 pmNorth Melbourne v GWS GIANTS - AFL Reserve
- 12/06/2022Sunday 03:20 pmNorth Melbourne v GWS GIANTS - Centre Wing
Marvel Stadium is located at 740 Bourke Street, Docklands.
You will find it easy to drive to Marvel Stadium. Major street extensions include Latrobe Street Station. There will be plenty of parking at Marvel Stadium. There is on-site parking available for 2500 cars. Some 4000 spaces can also be found in the areas next to Marvel Stadium. Back in the Western end of the CBD there are some 12,000 spaces, most of which are generally available for casual hire. The Stadium also provides 52 designated parking bays for the mobility impaired.
Trains Southern Cross is the nearest train station to Marvel Stadium. It is approximately a four-minute walk across the Bourke Street pedestrian footbridge. Trams Trams run to Marvel Stadium from La Trobe Street and Harbour Esplanade. Trams also stop in the CBD on Spencer Street, Bourke Street and Collins Street and all are a short walk to Marvel Stadium. Buses The bus terminus is at Southern Cross Train Station and services airport transfers as well as routes across country Victoria. Marvel Stadium is a short walk across the Bourke Street pedestrian footbridge from the bus terminus. Taxis The nearest taxi rank to Marvel Stadium is located outside Car Parks A and B, adjacent to the NAB building on the Bourke Street extension. Please note taxis are not permitted to enter any of Marvel Stadium’s Car Park entries as these are non-stopping areas. Taxis with mobility impaired patrons can access Marvel Stadium’s Car Parks. Pedestrian An elevated, 20-metre wide pedestrian footbridge connects Marvel Stadium to Southern Cross station and intersection of Spencer and Bourke streets. Access can also be gained off La Trobe Street (Gate 7), Harbour Esplanade (Gates 8 and 9) and Bourke Street (Gates 1, 2 and 3).
Box Office Hours
Please check the Marvel Stadium website for Event Day Box Office Opening Hours.
Nothing has been overlooked in the planning of Marvel Stadium, including care and consideration for patrons who are mobility impaired, whether you are in a wheelchair, use a walking frame. MOBILITY IMPAIRED SEATING There are a variety of seating options and price categories for mobility impaired patrons. There are wheelchair bays, and sections with seats for patrons who use a walking frame, cane or are injured. These seats have excellent views and there is no seat directly in front. The precise location of the mobility impaired will vary according to the type of event being held and also price type. For some events, certain seats are designed as being ambulatory-accesible. These are for use by the patrons who cannot negotiate stairs but do not require seating allocated for mobility impaired patrons. Seating for companions is available alongside the bay or seat allocated to mobility impaired patrons-subject to availabilty.