- 14/12/23Thursday 10:20 amNRMA Insurance West Test - Australia v Pakistan (Day 1)
- 15/12/23Friday 10:20 amNRMA Insurance West Test - Australia v Pakistan (Day 2)
- 16/12/23Saturday 10:20 amNRMA Insurance West Test - Australia v Pakistan (Day 3)
- 17/12/23Sunday 10:20 amNRMA Insurance West Test - Australia v Pakistan (Day 4)
- 20/12/23Wednesday 04:15 pmBBL: Perth Scorchers v Hobart Hurricanes
- 26/12/23Tuesday 06:15 pmBBL: Perth Scorchers v Melbourne Renegades
- 3/1/24Wednesday 06:15 pmBBL: Perth Scorchers v Adelaide Strikers
- 13/1/24Saturday 01:15 pmBBL: Perth Scorchers v Brisbane Heat
- 16/1/24Tuesday 04:40 pmBBL: Perth Scorchers v Sydney Sixers
- 13/2/24Tuesday 04:00 pmDettol T20 International - Australia v West Indies
- 24/2/24Saturday 05:30 pmWWE: ELIMINATION CHAMBER PERTH
- 1/3/24Friday 05:00 pmP!NK Summer Carnival 2024 - Standard TicketsLow Availability
- 1/3/24Friday 05:00 pmP!NK Summer Carnival 2024 - VIP PackagesNo Availability
- 2/3/24Saturday 05:00 pmP!NK Summer Carnival 2024 - VIP PackagesNo Availability
- 2/3/24Saturday 05:00 pmP!NK Summer Carnival 2024 - Standard Tickets
333 Victoria Park Drive, Burswood, WA 6100, AustraliaGet Directions(Opens in new tab)
By car: Perth Stadium is ideally located to make the most of existing parking infrastructure in the CBD and East Perth.
By train: The new six-platform Optus Stadium Station will allow one train to depart approximately every two minutes, offering direct services to Perth, Fremantle and Joondalup. Mandurah line passengers will use the Perth Underground. For Midland line passengers the upgraded East Perth Station will accommodate 7,500 people who will walk approximately 20 minutes to and from the Stadium via the Windan Bridge. By bus: Special event bus services will operate for major events at Optus Stadium. Details on the range and timings of services will be available from www.optusstadium.com.au prior to each event. For further information on the public transport at Optus Stadium, visit http://optusstadium.com.au/getting-here/public-transport. By taxi: A dedicated taxi rank is located on the Eastern side of Victoria Park Drive. All drop off and pick ups of taxis will occur from this location.
Box Office Hours
The Box Offices will generally open 30 minutes prior to Gate Opening time of the event.
Box Office Payment
Mastercard, VISA, AMEX & Diners plus most Australian Banking keycards with a chip.Please note Cash will not be accepted.
For Individuals requiring Accessible Seating, the design of Optus Stadium will set new benchmarks in accessibility. Accessible and Enhanced Amenity seats are located across every level of the Stadium including premium hospitality areas, accommodating wheelchair users, their carers and guests. There are a number of facilities available for patrons with accessible needs including the following: For an overview of the features, visit http://optusstadium.com.au/the-stadium/facilities/accessibility For bookings: Telephone: 1300 446 925 Or Complete the following online form located at: https://help.ticketmaster.com.au/hc/en-au/articles/360006452354-Accessible-Seating-bookings-How-to-book-including-companion-card-information
Conditions of Entry Refer to the relevant event
Standing in the seated stands or other seated areas during events is permitted, however there is a higher risk of injury, to self and others, when standing in seated areas. We ask that patrons who wish to stand are respectful of other patrons around them. Any patron whose behaviour is a safety risk to themselves, or to other patrons around them, will be asked to remain seated. Refusal may result in the patron being removed from the venue. During concerts we ask that patrons who wish to stand and dance in seated areas do so for a short series of songs, unless the majority of the audience is standing for the concert.