Rock and Pop
Red Hot Summer Tour
27 Upcoming Events
- 15/01/2022Saturday 12:00 pmMornington, VICMornington RacecourseRed Hot Summer Tour 2021No Availability
- 16/01/2022Sunday 12:00 pmMornington, VICMornington RacecourseRed Hot Summer Tour 2021No Availability
- 22/01/2022Saturday 01:00 pmPokolbin, NSWRoche EstateRed Hot Summer Tour 2021Low Availability
- 23/01/2022Sunday 01:00 pmKariong, NSWMount Penang ParklandsRed Hot Summer Tour 2021
- 29/01/2022Saturday 01:00 pmAscot, VICBendigo Jockey ClubRed Hot Summer Tour 2021No Availability
- 05/02/2022Saturday 01:00 pmPort Macquarie, NSWPort Macquarie - Westport ParkRed Hot Summer Tour 2021
- 12/02/2022Saturday 01:00 pmBerry, NSWBerry ShowgroundsRed Hot Summer Tour 2021Low Availability
- 19/02/2022Saturday 12:00 pmSydney, NSWCockatoo IslandIcehouse - Great Southern Land 2022
- 20/02/2022Sunday 12:00 pmSydney, NSWCockatoo IslandRed Hot Summer Tour 2022No Availability
- 26/02/2022Saturday 01:00 pmMornington, VICMornington RacecourseRed Hot Summer Tour 2022No Availability
- 27/02/2022Sunday 12:30 pmMornington, VICMornington RacecourseRed Hot Summer Tour 2022
- 27/02/2022Sunday 01:00 pmParkes, ACTStage 88Red Hot Summer Tour 2021
- 05/03/2022Saturday 01:30 pmKiama, NSWKiama ShowgroundRed Hot Summer TourNo Availability
- 12/03/2022Saturday 01:00 pmSeppeltsfield, SASeppeltsfield BarossaRed Hot Summer TourNo Availability
- 13/03/2022Sunday 01:00 pmVictor Harbor, SAKent ReserveRed Hot Summer Tour 2022
- 19/03/2022Saturday 12:30 pmBallarat, VICNorth GardensRed Hot Summer TourLow Availability
- 20/03/2022Sunday 01:00 pmProspect Vale, TASCountry Club TasmaniaRed Hot Summer Tour 2022
- 26/03/2022Saturday 01:00 pmWodonga, VICGateway LakesRed Hot Summer Tour 2022
- 02/04/2022Saturday 01:00 pmCaversham, WASandalford Winery (Swan Valley)Red Hot Summer Tour 2022No Availability
- 09/04/2022Saturday 12:30 pmMannum, SAMannum Golf ClubSounds By the River
The Red Hot Summer Tour is back in 2022 to sort ‘Unfinished Business’ with the return of its 10th anniversary line-up.
Touring the country from February to May, the 2022 edition will be headlined by ARIA Hall of Fame inductees Hunters & Collectors, with special guests James Reyne, The Living End, The Angels, Baby Animals, Killing Heidi and Boom Crash Opera.
Returning to the RED HOT SUMMER TOUR stage in 2022, Hunters & Collectors performances are a rare thing indeed and a huge coup for music fans. The legendary band disbanded over two decades ago and have only performed again a handful of times since – notably at The Sound Relief Concert in 2009 and a brief run five years ago. Banding together again specifically for the RED HOT SUMMER TOUR is apt, considering that Hunters & Collectors voracious live performances are so well suited in a festival environment. With smash hit songs such as When The River Runs Dry, Say Goodbye, Do You See What I See, True Tears Of Joy, Holy Grail and the anthemic Throw Your Arms Around Me, Hunters & Collectors have sold over one million albums spawning 19 hit singles.
James Reyne has been treading the boards in the rock halls of Australian music for decades. From his time fronting the legendary Australian Crawl through to his successful solo career, James’ music is part of Australian history. As a prolific songwriter and strong vocalist, it’s no surprise that James has won accolade after accolade for his contribution to music. When Australian Crawl split in the mid-1980s, James embarked on a successful solo career. James Reye stands alone within an elite cluster of exclusive Australian performers.
The Living End are considered Australian rock royalty, and for good reason. Their blistering live performances have seen them perform far and wide, and their reputation precedes them, they rock from the first note to the last. When The Living End first smashed onto the scene in 1997 with their double-A single Prisoner of Society and Second Solution, they embraced a new Australian sound and fans and critics sat up and listened. Since then they have released seven studio albums, two of which have debuted at #1 on the ARIA Chart – four of those are Platinum and two are Gold. They have been nominated for an incredible 27 ARIA Awards.
When it comes to great Aussie rock, it doesn’t come much better than The Angels. It’s been over four decades since brothers Rick and John Brewster co-founded the iconic band and have penned some of Australia’s most anthemic tracks. The Angels are widely reputed for their killer live shows. With hits like Long Line, Marseille, Be With You, After the Rain, Shadow Boxer and Mr Damage to name a few. Audiences have always loved seeing The Angels on the RED HOT SUMMER TOUR and 2022 promises to really rock!
Baby Animals burst onto the Australian scene in the 1990s with a solid rock force and a sassy lead singer. Suze DeMarchi proved that girls could rock just as hard as guys and the Baby Animals soon kicked some impressive rock butt with hits such as Rush You, Early Warning and One Word. The band scored themselves ARIA awards for best album and toured the globe. When they split in the mid-1990s they ended a special era of Australian music. The band’s recent reformation and inclusion again on the RED HOT SUMMER TOUR line-up is an opportunity for music fans to see their original rock at its best.
Killing Heidi celebrated an auspicious anniversary in 2020, two decades since the release of their rock-pop debut Reflector. The smash hit singles – including Weir and Mascara – embedded the album in Australian music history, took out four ARIA awards and reached four times platinum status. It also catapulted Killing Heidi and its teen musicians – Ella and Jesse Hooper – into international superstar status. The Hooper siblings were revered for their songwriting prowess and their subsequent albums earned them critical acclaim.
In 2020, Boom Crash Opera celebrated the 30th anniversary of their ARIA Top 10 album These Are Crazy Times, which spawned smash singles such as Onion Skin, The Best Thing, Talk About It, Get Out Of The House and Dancing In The Storm. Audiences at the RED HOT SUMMER TOUR will be treated to all the hits, with Dale Ryder at the helm, including Hands Up In The Air, Her Charity, Love Me To Death and Great Wall to name a few. Boom Crash Opera certainly make any festival a party and the RED HOT SUMMER TOUR in 2022 will be unforgettable.
The RED HOT SUMMER TOUR is always a sell-out and bringing this massive line up back to the stage in 2022 will see tickets go fast! With some of these shows rescheduled from 2020, there are only limited tickets available. Don’t miss these very special shows.
Performing at the Red Hot Summer Tour 2022 shows are:
- Hunters & Collectors
- James Reyne
- The Living End
- The Angels
- Baby Animals
- Killing Heidi
- Boom Crash Opera
Performing at the Red Hot Summer Tour rescheduled 2021 shows at Mornington Racecourse, Roche Estate, Mount Penang Parklands, Bendigo Jockey Club, Westport Park, Berry Showgrounds & Stage 88 are:
- Jimmy Barnes
- Hoodoo Gurus
- Jon Stevens
- Vika & Linda
- Chris Cheney
Tickets for Red Hot Summer Tour 2022 go on sale Thursday, 14 October at 10am (local).