Rock and Pop
The Living End Tickets
- 6/1/24Saturday 01:00 pmKiama, NSWKiama ShowgroundRed Hot Summer Tour 2024 - Jimmy Barnes & more
- 13/1/24Saturday 01:00 pmMornington, VICMornington RacecourseRed Hot Summer Tour 2024 - Jimmy Barnes & moreNo Availability
- 20/1/24Saturday 01:00 pmMannum, SAMary Ann ReserveSounds By The River - Jimmy Barnes & moreNo Availability
- 27/1/24Saturday 01:00 pmBatemans bay, NSWMackay ParkRed Hot Summer Tour 2024 - Jimmy Barnes & more
- 3/2/24Saturday 01:00 pmPokolbin, NSWRoche EstateRed Hot Summer Tour 2024 - Jimmy Barnes & more
- 10/2/24Saturday 01:00 pmAscot, VICBendigo Jockey ClubRed Hot Summer Tour 2024 - Jimmy Barnes & moreLow Availability
- 17/2/24Saturday 01:00 pmProspect Vale, TASCountry Club TasmaniaRed Hot Summer Tour 2024 - Jimmy Barnes & more
Australian music legends, The Living End have announced a special one-off hometown show to celebrate the 25thanniversary of the release of their iconic debut, self-titled album. On Saturday 4th November, the band will play the album in full, plus all their other hits, rarities and deep cuts in a once in a lifetime celebration.
Debuting at #1 on the ARIA Album Chart on release in 1998, ‘The Living End’ album spent 27 consecutive weeks in the Top 10, going on to win "Breakthrough Artist – Album" and "Best Group" at the 1999 ARIA Awards. The album spent a total of 83 weeks in the top 100, spawned five ripping singles and is now certified 5 x platinum.
Rightly considered one of Australia’s greatest live acts, The Living End have dominated stages for the past 25 years with one of the most exciting and energetic concert experiences anywhere in the world. They continue to do so with the same vitality and commitment as the day they began.
‘The Living End’ will be reissued on Friday 13th October 2023. The 14-track album has been repackaged as a 2x vinyl / CD. Added to the package is a 10-track live recording from 1998 captured for triple j’s Live At The Wireless.