6 Upcoming Events
- 08/12/2021Find ticketsPerth Scorchers v Brisbane Heat Dec 08 6:35 PMWednesday 06:35 pmPerth Scorchers v Brisbane Heat
- 20/12/2021Find ticketsPerth Scorchers v Hobart Hurricanes Dec 20 4:15 PMMonday 04:15 pmPerth Scorchers v Hobart Hurricanes
- 01/02/2022Find ticketsPerth Scorchers season tickets Feb 01 2022 12:00 AM On partner siteTuesday 12:00 amPerth Scorchers season ticketsOn partner site
- 26/06/2022Find tickets2022 Ampol State of Origin Game II Jun 26 2022 5:50 PMSunday 05:50 pm2022 Ampol State of Origin Game II
- 26/06/2022Find tickets2022 Ampol State of Origin: Game II - Blatchys Blues Jun 26 2022 5:50 PMSunday 05:50 pm2022 Ampol State of Origin: Game II - Blatchys Blues
- 26/06/2022Find tickets2022 Ampol State of Origin: Game II - Maroon Members Jun 26 2022 5:50 PMSunday 05:50 pm2022 Ampol State of Origin: Game II - Maroon Members
Loaded 6 out of 6 events
By car: Perth Stadium is ideally located to make the most of existing parking infrastructure in the CBD and East Perth.
By train: The new six-platform Optus Stadium Station will allow one train to depart approximately every two minutes, offering direct services to Perth, Fremantle and Joondalup. Mandurah line passengers will use the Perth Underground. For Midland line passengers the upgraded East Perth Station will accommodate 7,500 people who will walk approximately 20 minutes to and from the Stadium via the Windan Bridge. By bus: Special event bus services will operate for major events at Optus Stadium. Details on the range and timings of services will be available from www.optusstadium.com.au prior to each event. For further information on the public transport at Optus Stadium, visit http://optusstadium.com.au/getting-here/public-transport. By taxi: A dedicated taxi rank is located on the Eastern side of Victoria Park Drive. All drop off and pick ups of taxis will occur from this location.
Box Office Payment
Please note Cash will not be accepted.
For Individuals requiring Accessible Seating, the design of Optus Stadium will set new benchmarks in accessibility. Accessible and Enhanced Amenity seats are located across every level of the Stadium including premium hospitality areas, accommodating wheelchair users, their carers and guests. There are a number of facilities available for patrons with accessible needs including the following: For an overview of the features, visit http://optusstadium.com.au/the-stadium/facilities/accessibility For bookings: Telephone: 1300 446 925 Or Email: Email your Accessible Seating request to email@example.com. Please ensure you include the Event Name, Venue, Date and Time along with your contact details.
For conditions of entry please refer to: https://optusstadium.com.au/legal/conditions-of-entry